Haunted Puppy
buzzgun
2005-03-26 16:11:15 UTC
There is a 1994 track on the Industrial Revolution Volume 3 with some
familiar samples and so as usual I can't find the sample-song database
for industrialish muziks. Can someone lift a finger and point me in
the right direction? The track starts out with a funky backbeat,
reminds me of Omniman, and a stuttering voice says "very experimental".
Then there is a female voice later on: "I was drunk all week". Hope
that helps.

tx - buzz
j***@hexduxhmp.org
2005-03-31 22:49:01 UTC
buzzgun <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
: the right direction? The track starts out with a funky backbeat,
: reminds me of Omniman, and a stuttering voice says "very experimental".

how far into the track is that 'very experimental'? I just quickly
scanned thru the opening bits of each track on the album and didn't hear
it at all.
buzzgun
2005-04-01 01:02:13 UTC
Post by j***@hexduxhmp.org
how far into the track is that 'very experimental'? I just quickly
scanned thru the opening bits of each track on the album and didn't hear
it at all.
It is within the first minute. My attempt to make out all sampled
voices would read (no readout=no time marcation):
"own private hell to go to; very x4, experimental, very experimental;
for one thing while man..; how, the way they get the people; love the
bottle (bottom?) x3; how to kill a man; see all units on channel one,
fight in progress, seven oh one west jordan; ?? ok bye-bye; he's clean,
the dope in l.a. dried up so he had to kick, he stayed drunk most of
the time; life sign electro mag music; a revolution is perhaps the best
known example of our theory of killing, group influences, facts,
science progresses by being unfrank, by being open to speculative ideas
but being open too to subjecting these ideas to radicals? rules of
proof and open to the idea that answers can be found in the most
unlikely of places ??; very experiemental.

Guess that's it.

Buzz, who still wants to check out a samples database