CD Listening Party: Collide - "Vortex".
DCB
2004-05-18 19:56:56 UTC
Today is the official release date of the new 2CD collection from
Collide entitiled "Vortex", including remixes from Charlie Clouser
(NIN) and more. In celebration, my radio station is set up to play
tracks from their new release in heavy rotation all day today. Also,
check out my interview with Statik and kaRIN from Collide as well!

http://www.fpunk.com/

- D.
Danielle Dax
2004-05-27 17:59:45 UTC
Post by DCB
Today is the official release date of the new 2CD collection from
Collide entitiled "Vortex", including remixes from Charlie Clouser
(NIN) and more. In celebration, my radio station is set up to play
tracks from their new release in heavy rotation all day today. Also,
check out my interview with Statik and kaRIN from Collide as well!
http://www.fpunk.com/
- D.
Mmmmmmm...I looooove Collide. Razor Sharp is yummy....:)
-Dani Dax