I found a bunch of shows
Barbara
2005-05-02 09:16:23 UTC
I recently found a website www.radiorarities.com and bought a few shows
that were good quality. I recieved them faster than anything I have
ever bought online.
Just wanted to share the news.

Take Care

Barbara
Fromper
2005-05-03 05:25:14 UTC
Post by Barbara
I recently found a website www.radiorarities.com and bought a few shows
that were good quality. I recieved them faster than anything I have
ever bought online.
Just wanted to share the news.
This is an industrial music newsgroup. If were a Monty Python group
instead, I'd start singing "Spam, spam, spam, spam... "

At least most of the other spam on this newsgroup is targetted and on
topic, which I think we can mostly approve of, as long as they don't
get out of hand with flooding the newsgroup.

--Fromper
jackthetab
2005-05-04 02:39:09 UTC
come on...bruce springsteen is on topic.
--
kunst und wahnsinn,
jackthetab

http://jackthetab.deviantart.com/