new Skinny Puppy "Optimissed" posted in a.b.s.mp3.g-i newsgroup
Armitage-VI
2003-08-25 17:58:04 UTC
fucking awesome, in my opinion.. sounds very futuristic
Holy Hell!!! Can you post the link to where us Puppy fans
might be able to get a sneak peak of this MP3? I've tried searching
for it and to no avail no luck....Can't wait to hear it though!

Regards,
David F
www.syncromesh.net
NP: Various Artist "Wild Planet"
building7
2003-08-26 15:10:08 UTC
Post by Armitage-VI
Holy Hell!!! Can you post the link to where us Puppy fans
might be able to get a sneak peak of this MP3? I've tried searching
for it and to no avail no luck....Can't wait to hear it though!
Indeed, all I can see on a.b.s.m.g-i in relation to it are some replies
to the posting of part 3, not any of the actual binaries themselves.
Stupid news server...
Dan
2003-08-31 09:21:11 UTC
Post by Armitage-VI
Holy Hell!!! Can you post the link to where us Puppy fans
might be able to get a sneak peak of this MP3? I've tried searching
for it and to no avail no luck....Can't wait to hear it though!
Having actually listened to it a few times now, it finally clicked last
night. Finally. It takes some time to worm its way into your head - pretty
much everyone who's heard it has just looked there somewhat bemused and said
"what?" but they've been subconsciously tapping their feet :) It's the punk
spirit of electroclash but without the cheesy 80s crap. And so short! It's
like an industrial disco in your pocket!

Love Dan

18hz
2003-08-26 18:41:02 UTC
Post by Armitage-VI
fucking awesome, in my opinion.. sounds very futuristic
Holy Hell!!! Can you post the link to where us Puppy fans
might be able to get a sneak peak of this MP3? I've tried searching
for it and to no avail no luck....Can't wait to hear it though!
I downloaded it via Soulseek on Thursday, which was nice.

http://www.slsk.org/

=:o]
--
Iain x http://18hz.deid.net/

'These are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others' -
Marx www.humandescent.com/
Sound Mirror
2003-08-27 02:51:53 UTC
Post by 18hz
Post by Armitage-VI
fucking awesome, in my opinion.. sounds very futuristic
Holy Hell!!! Can you post the link to where us Puppy fans
might be able to get a sneak peak of this MP3? I've tried searching
for it and to no avail no luck....Can't wait to hear it though!
I downloaded it via Soulseek on Thursday, which was nice.
http://www.slsk.org/
on soulseek, i downloaded what I thought was a 192Kbps version.. it ended up
being some completely different song. ah well, the 128Kbps version is
sufficient i suppose. why the hell do people misname songs?
Dan
2003-08-27 07:14:10 UTC
Post by Sound Mirror
on soulseek, i downloaded what I thought was a 192Kbps version.. it ended up
being some completely different song. ah well, the 128Kbps version is
sufficient i suppose. why the hell do people misname songs?
Because they suck? As far as I know, there isn't a better rip out yet so
just stick with the 128 kbps until you can buy the album you damn leecher
you :p

Love Dan
Armitage-VI
2003-08-29 15:00:02 UTC
fucking awesome, in my opinion.. sounds very futuristic
I second that emotion, although I will say that anyone who's
looking for a rehash of TDP or Last Rights era Puppy probably won't
like it very much, it def has more in common with The Process (Blue
Serge comes to mind), or more recent OhGr, Download stuff. Amazing to
say the less and It's awsome all the way around.

Regards,
David F
www.syncromesh.net
NP:Skinny Puppy "Optimissed"
And Yes I"m still going to by the soundtrack