I'm giving away noise CD-Rs
z***@gmail.com
2005-06-16 16:50:43 UTC
Hey,

If you want some noise music, look no further. Just send me your
postal address:

CAREY
PO Box 161
Asheville, NC
28801

Yes, I support international mail, but I'm a little lazy about it.
d***@gmail.com
2005-06-17 06:02:38 UTC
David Dodson
240 Jackson St. #610
Lowell, MA 01852
United States
z***@gmail.com
2005-06-17 18:55:06 UTC
Oh, you gotta send your address to me in the real actual physical MAIL,
where the grouchy guy brings it to your door and maces your dog and all
that.

But, David Dodson, just for you I'll send you out a little something.
But from here on out, everybody write to me at the po box to get free
noise music & art and other stuff.

CAREY
PO Box 161
Asheville, NC 28801
d***@gmail.com
2005-06-20 03:25:41 UTC
Thanks. Google Groups interface is hiding your full e-mail address.
Otherwise I would have.

Deftly
z***@gmail.com
2005-06-20 14:22:41 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by z***@gmail.com
Oh, you gotta send your address to me in the real actual physical MAIL,
where the grouchy guy brings it to your door and maces your dog and all
that.
CAREY
PO Box 161
Asheville, NC 28801
Thanks. Google Groups interface is hiding your full e-mail address.
Otherwise I would have.
(Smacking forehead.)

Never mind. I sent you something just yesterday.

-Zeno Izen
th_cats
2005-07-02 23:45:29 UTC
Coolio!
Craig Pert
5, Creel Rd,
Cove,
Aberdeen,
AB12 3BP

would you like some of my noise?
Zeno Izen
2005-07-13 22:26:23 UTC
Post by th_cats
Coolio!
Craig Pert
5, Creel Rd,
Cove,
Aberdeen,
AB12 3BP
would you like some of my noise?
Yes I would. I'll trade CDs with anyone anytime. I'll even take
tapes. You don't have to email me or post to this or any other
newsgroup.

All you got to do is stick your stuff in an envelope and send it to me
in the mail. (My address is below.) Whenever I receive something from
anyone out there, I'll put a package together and send it right to you.

I'll also trade for original art, interesting zines/magazines, good
books, whatever you've got. I'm paying good money for this PO Box and
I got stacks of good noise music.

My favorite thing in the world is to enjoy the work of all the
different kinds of creative people around the world. Nothing on the
internet compares to the thrill of getting a package of
independent/underground/avant-folk artproduct in the mail. So, you all
don't even need to ask about trading with me. Just do it right now.

Yours,
Zeno Izen

(Plus, everyone I trade with gets put on the mailing list to receive
newsletters and additional CD-rs and whatever other stuff I might
occasionally send out.)
Zeno Izen
2005-07-16 15:12:31 UTC
Post by Zeno Izen
All you got to do is stick your stuff in an envelope and send it to me
in the mail. (My address is below.) Whenever I receive something from
anyone out there, I'll put a package together and send it right to you.
Argh! I coulda swore there was a sig file that was going to be posted
with that post...

Anyhow:

CAREY
PO Box 161
Asheville, NC
28801
USA
th_cats
2005-07-18 11:31:30 UTC
did you get my cdr yet?
Locke
2005-07-24 17:03:58 UTC
Please let me quote th_cats...

|did you get my cdr yet?

No.

CU,
Locke

NP: Nine Inch Nails "Only"
--
_ __ ___ _ __ ___ \\|||//
|____|\__/ \__\|_|\_\|___| \__=__/
| |
e***@gmail.com
2005-07-04 23:16:17 UTC
Post by z***@gmail.com
Hey,
If you want some noise music, look no further. Just send me your
CAREY
PO Box 161
Asheville, NC
28801
Yes, I support international mail, but I'm a little lazy about it.
An interesting promotional strategy. It might actually work out.

Cheers,

--
Eray