<Nightclub, DENVER> Spartans at Disintegration tomorrow Sat March 3rd! 300 movie promo!!
slave1
2007-03-02 20:58:27 UTC
DISINTEGRATION SATURDAYS!!!

Tomorrow Saturday March 3rd at Disintegration we have guest DJ
PHAROAHMOAN!!! We have brand new VNV NATION, A23, WUMPSCUT and more!!
And... the movie promo everyones been waiting for...
we're holding the official promo party for "300"!!!!
This is going to be the blockbuster hit of the year. Amazing special
effects, blood, gore... all brought to you by the director of "Dawn of
the Dead" Zach Miller and produced & written by "Sin City"'s Frank
Miller! We have t-shirts, hats, screening passes... and the most
important items: CONDOMS!! Dress as a Spartan or bloody victim and be
entered to win the grand prize Subway Shelter posters from the movie!!

Plus DJ's Meridian and Rotten Cheese Kid in the lounge!!

http://300themovie.warnerbros.com

DISINTEGRATION SATURDAYS

Goth/Industrial/NewWave/Electro/EBM/Synthpop
w/ DJSlave1 & guests
@Club Boca
1521 Marion St.
Denver CO
Free before 9:30, $5.00 after
21+

2-for-1 well drinks from 9-10pm
$2.00 vodka drinks from 10-close!

Covered and heated patio!!
PS: For those of you having trouble with parking, you can use the back
lot at The Ramada across the street... just don't leave your car
overnight. :)

Disintegration's own LiveJournal and MySpace w/ playlists and
pictures:
http://community.livejournal.com/disintegration_/
http://groups.myspace.com/disintegration
mimus