Clock DVA - Digital Soundtracks - Anything similar?
Delameko Stone
2003-12-11 23:50:10 UTC
I'm listening to Clock DVA's Digital Soundtracks and I'm really rather
liking it.

Is there any other Clock DVA in a similar vein or instrumental?

Thanks,
Delameko Stone
Sound Mirror
2003-12-12 04:16:30 UTC
Post by Delameko Stone
I'm listening to Clock DVA's Digital Soundtracks and I'm really rather
liking it.
Is there any other Clock DVA in a similar vein or instrumental?
hmm.. not really :-/
There are some DVA instrumentals from other similar albums, like Sonology of
Sex I and II, Memories of Sound, Endless Phase, and Connection Machine (arg,
can't remember right off the top of my head about the others), but i
wouldn't say they are all that similar to the stuff on Digital Soundtracks.
I kinda wish they made an instrumental version of "Axiomatic and Heuristic".