NEW Elektro-Industrial band INFEKTED KONTACT
Infektedcontact
2003-09-16 03:14:53 UTC
Hello Friends,
I just wanted to fill you all in on my new music project "INFEKTED
KONTACT". This project is more on the Elektro Industrial side with
great hooks, lyrics with harsh vocals. PLEASE check it out and let
me know what you all think, I have a 3 minute MP3 sample of my
debut song "Forever I See" on my site. So please stop by and check
the IK site out! This song is not 100% but you'll get the idea :-)
Thanks for your support.
Sincerely,
Schmitty
INFEKTED KONTACT
http://www.infektedkontact.kontinuum-music.com
www.infektedkontact.kontinuum-music.com
DJ Eurotic
2003-09-16 13:22:39 UTC
Jack the vox a bit, as they're too low and it's hard to hear the
lyrics. The music sounds pretty good, tho a little more variation
here and there for kick may help. Access Virus...gotta love it:)

-Matt
DJ Eurotic
Infektedcontact
2003-09-16 21:36:15 UTC
Hey MATT Thanks...Ya i plan on adding some vocoding to the vox and I plan on
doing a production on the song in the next week for clearity reasons and will
have the full version up soon...Thanks for your comments I appreciaite it
Sincerely
Schmitty
Isaac G.
2003-09-18 17:25:04 UTC
Post by Infektedcontact
Hey MATT Thanks...Ya i plan on adding some vocoding to the vox and I plan on
doing a production on the song in the next week for clearity reasons and will
have the full version up soon...Thanks for your comments I appreciaite it
SPELL CHECK....DUMB ASS!--i.
Advanced Industry can be found at:
Cesium137.com
TonedeafRecords.com
MerceneryMedia.com
compositions available thru
www.industrial-music.com
ww.isotank.com
or at other nifty little stores
Veni Vidi Exii
2003-09-19 18:28:06 UTC
Post by Isaac G.
SPELL CHECK....DUMB ASS!
He doesn't appreciaite those kinds of comments, Isaac. Now
apoloigemize.
--
-Chris

np: Noon - After
"The 80s sucked in the 80s, and they still suck now."
-Shakey Mo Collier
Infektedcontact
2003-09-23 21:57:56 UTC
Ya I Sack of shit!! LOL J/K Issac