Shikhee for Goddess
mimus
2011-08-31 22:11:15 UTC

IIRC, I nominated her for that after her first release.
%
2011-08-31 22:23:14 UTC
Post by mimus
http://youtu.be/tiugbMCa4Hg
http://youtu.be/2X-1uqkgA4k
http://youtu.be/t7Pp0SZQq38
http://youtu.be/HpTYxly3V1U
alt.youtube
mimus
2011-08-31 22:19:47 UTC
Post by %
Post by mimus
http://youtu.be/tiugbMCa4Hg
http://youtu.be/2X-1uqkgA4k
http://youtu.be/t7Pp0SZQq38
http://youtu.be/HpTYxly3V1U
alt.youtube
Nice source of music-while-programming-in-public-library.

I can't figure out how they get away with the copyright thingie.
%
music is good anywhere
TenshiKurai9
2011-10-13 02:29:28 UTC
Post by %
Post by mimus
Post by %
alt.youtube
Nice source of music-while-programming-in-public-library.
music is good anywhere
Just make sure you wear headphones if you're trying to hide.

-TenshiKura9, what's that sound?, there he is!
John Kennard
2011-10-13 21:27:27 UTC
Post by %
Post by mimus
Post by %
alt.youtube
Nice source of music-while-programming-in-public-library.
music is good anywhere
Just make sure you wear headphones if you're trying to hide.
-TenshiKura9, what's that sound?, there he is!
My ear-buds aren't really suitable for stealth copyright-
violation . . . .

Let there be covert throbbing, I guess.
mimus
2011-10-14 17:21:16 UTC
Post by John Kennard
Post by %
Post by mimus
Post by %
alt.youtube
Nice source of music-while-programming-in-public-library.
music is good anywhere
Just make sure you wear headphones if you're trying to hide.
-TenshiKura9, what's that sound?, there he is!
My ear-buds aren't really suitable for stealth copyright-
violation . . . .
Let there be covert throbbing, I guess.
Thank ghodd I'm not a spy.

--