Underworld CD Stall Sale
Grufti
2005-08-31 00:48:01 UTC
Anyone who picked up a flyer at InFest will have noticed that some idiot
(me) forgot to put the web address on the flyer. This stall was a regular
feature in Manchester for many years and at every InFest before Music Non
Stop became involved.

Underworld CD Stall

Closing Down Sale - Massive Reductions

full details here: http://shop.jillys-underworld.com/

Examples

Apoptygma Berzerk APBL 2000 Live CD £5.00
Depeche Mode Singles 86 - 98 CD £5.00
FrontLine Assembly Cryogenic Studios 2CD £5.00
FrontLine Assembly Epitaph CD £5.00
FrontLine Assembly Live Wired Boxset 2CD BOXSET £10.00
Imminent Starvation Nord CD £5.00
John Foxx Best of CD £2.00
Killing Joke Democracy CD £3.00
Mesh Who Watches Over Me CD £5.00
Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds The First Born Son is Dead CD £1.00
Nine Inch Nails And All That Could Have Been CD £5.00
Noise Unit Decoder CD £3.00
Project Pitchfork Collector Lost and Found 2CD £6.00
Rammstein Mutter CD £5.00
Skinny Puppy Doomsday/Back and Forth Vol 5 CD £5.00
Wumpscut Wreath of Barbs Vinyl £3.00
Einstezende Neubauten Liebesleider VHS VIDEO £4.00
Funker Vogt Logo T Shirt XL £5.00
Velvet Acid Christ Calling ov the Dead T Shirt XL £5.00
All single and double CD compilations £1-4
Todd Clayton
2005-09-01 02:19:44 UTC
Post by Grufti
Anyone who picked up a flyer at InFest will have noticed that some idiot
(me) forgot to put the web address on the flyer. This stall was a regular
feature in Manchester for many years and at every InFest before Music Non
Stop became involved.
Congratulations! You've now been closing for over a year!
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
-- Ramon Maria Narvaez, Spanish general
Wayne Redick
2005-09-01 03:38:09 UTC
"Todd Clayton" wrote ...
Post by Todd Clayton
Post by Grufti
Anyone who picked up a flyer at InFest will have noticed that some idiot
(me) forgot to put the web address on the flyer. This stall was a regular
feature in Manchester for many years and at every InFest before Music Non
Stop became involved.
Congratulations! You've now been closing for over a year!
We have a local Persian rug outlet that has pretty much running same time
frame as the Underworld CD stall on thier closing.
WKR