COIL
Fabien Nicaud
2004-05-17 21:20:40 UTC
Hello,

I'm searching for a scanned image of the CD cover from te coil's LP or CD
"orse rotorvator". If somebody have it......

Thanks a lot,Fabien
Francois Labreque
2004-05-18 00:57:02 UTC
Program ended abnormally on 17/05/2004 17:20, Due to a catastrophic Fabien
Post by Fabien Nicaud
Hello,
I'm searching for a scanned image of the CD cover from te coil's LP or CD
"orse rotorvator". If somebody have it......
Thanks a lot,Fabien
http://brainwashed.com/coil/music/horse_rotorvator/

Also, http://images.google.com/ is your friend.

np: Imminent Starvation - Nord.
--
Francois Labreque | The surest sign of the existence of extra-
flabreque | terrestrial intelligence is that they never
videotron.ca | - Calvin
Fabien Nicaud
2004-05-19 12:23:19 UTC
Ok thanks, Fabien
Keef
2004-05-20 16:02:04 UTC
Not heard that in ages, I might have to give it a spin!
Francois Labreque
2004-05-22 01:18:01 UTC
Post by Keef
Post by Francois Labreque
np: Imminent Starvation - Nord.
Not heard that in ages, I might have to give it a spin!
It was the same for me.

np: Nothing.