Die Form v. Covenant
mimus
2009-09-15 04:08:59 UTC
I was just ruminating last night over the fact that Die Form always sounds
like Die Form whereas no two Covenant albums sound alike (slight
exaggeration in both cases, but only slight).
Let there be--oh, yeah, I recognize these guys.
Girl <last name>
2009-09-20 16:51:31 UTC
Post by mimus
I was just ruminating last night over the fact that Die Form always sounds
like Die Form whereas no two Covenant albums sound alike (slight
exaggeration in both cases, but only slight).
I agree on Covenant to a degree (though Eskil always drones like Eskil), but
Die Form's early stuff is far more synthpoppy than the full-on darkwave
neoclassical industrial noise of the last decade or so. So they're not all
the same.

Girl.
mimus
2009-09-27 18:51:00 UTC
darkwave neoclassical industrial noise
Genre-parsing leads to madness, you know.
--
Let there be whatever it's called as long as it throbs.