FS Die Kreuzen 1982 Original Handbill very RARE!
Jchar2010
2003-12-13 12:09:35 UTC
FYI...
FS on ebay ENDS on SUNDAY Dec-21-03 16:02:35 PST
Die Kreuzen 1982 Original Handbill very RARE!
This is an ORIGINAL handbill for a show by Die Kreuzen and Sacred
Order at NIKO's tavern (Milwaukee,WI) in August 1982. This is a small
announcement handbill, remember this was Milwaukee and Die Kreuzen was
just at their beginnings! So it is a humble and to the point
advertisement for their Punk Rock show at Niko's (which has long been
shut down). I think I was handed this "handbill" from one of the bands
members, (as I am and WAS the only Engineer/Producer of the Cows &
Beer EP. That EP was a class project that I did for Audio Engineering
school in Milwaukee in August of 1982. It was just the 4 Die Kreuzen
guys and myself, as I did all the set up and engineering and
production on one hot summer day at Traum Recording Studio on
Milwaukee's South Side!). Back to the gig, I attended the show of
course, it was great of course. This handbill is on light blue paper,
it measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2", and has some staple holes and a fold. The
backside is blank. Remember this is Die Kreuzen, this is a very RARE
find for any collector of early american Punk Rock!! The band was at
its best during this time! No frills, just raw, angry and energetic
American punk music. ALSO INCLUDED is an original NIKO'S business card
from the early 1980's.!!! I may have some NIKO's pinbacks if anyone
interested..... Thanks for looking, bid well on this great piece of
American early Punk history!! Any questions, ask me
***@yahoo.com.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3371048211&category=53250&rd=1
Thanks. JS.
- Mr.C.J.-
2003-12-13 13:32:55 UTC
Post by Jchar2010
FYI...
FS on ebay ENDS on SUNDAY Dec-21-03 16:02:35 PST
Die Kreuzen 1982 Original Handbill very RARE!
This is an ORIGINAL handbill for a show by Die Kreuzen and Sacred
Order at NIKO's tavern (Milwaukee,WI) in August 1982. This is a small...
dude! take it off ebay, i'll give you $100!!

- Mr.C.J. - S.T.P. - B.H.C. - S.O. - STALKER ORIGINAL -

"...that i could get sold, rolled, and cornholed for
a negotiable price!" - Pilot

-{ http://www.oldtimehardcore.com/biography/stp.asp }-