M.A.N
Amoeba
2005-12-20 14:35:10 UTC
Is this site for real?

http://www.geocities.com/motheragainstnoise/
Lech
2005-12-20 15:13:03 UTC
Post by Amoeba
Is this site for real?
http://www.geocities.com/motheragainstnoise/
Are you?

Yrs, &c. Lech
--
Champagne for my real friends.
Real pain for my sham friends.
Amoeba
2005-12-20 16:23:26 UTC
Post by Lech
Post by Amoeba
Is this site for real?
http://www.geocities.com/motheragainstnoise/
Are you?
Yrs, &c. Lech
--
Champagne for my real friends.
Real pain for my sham friends.
The site was still up when i wrote the message, and it was quite funny
too. I was wondering if that organization really exists.

Now The site seems to have disapeared mysteriously, maybe it was just
a joke.
Lech
2005-12-21 06:13:40 UTC
Post by Amoeba
I was wondering if that organization really exists.
Anything's possible where runkkari with too much time on their hands are
concerned... & there's plenty of those around.

Yrs, &c. Lech
To mail me, take out the trash.
Girl <last name>
2005-12-21 19:34:25 UTC
Post by Amoeba
The site was still up when i wrote the message, and it was quite funny
too. I was wondering if that organization really exists.
Now The site seems to have disapeared mysteriously, maybe it was just
a joke.
It doesn't appear so, just too many people posting the link and overloading
their allowed bandwidth.

Girl.
David Watson
2005-12-29 17:27:51 UTC
Post by Amoeba
Is this site for real?
http://www.geocities.com/motheragainstnoise/
It's now moved to:
http://www.mothersagainstnoise.org/
And it's pretty silly, yeah.
--
Dave Watson, Severed Heads Liberation Front (Stretcher CD-R--sevcom.com)
Frezier Balzoff (aka Ottawa), Ontario, Canada Email--shlf[at]ncf[dot]ca