Cage Decay
Bill Causer
2004-06-16 03:42:14 UTC
Is he still making music?
Brent Colflesh
2004-06-16 15:55:24 UTC
Post by Bill Causer
Is he still making music?
http://www.statiksound.com/cagedecay.htm

Regards,
Brent
Armitage-VI
2004-06-17 15:28:51 UTC
I'm pretty sure that Kevin is still around but like most people who
posted here 5 years ago we've all moved on, I would say that "Oh the
RMI sucks now and it's not what it use to be" but the truth is I
remember back in 1998 when I first started to post here people were
saying it.

The truth is I think alot of the people moved on and post on to
forum like DarkSonus.... I rarely visit the newsgroup anymore myself,
it seems like in recent months most of the post are "Listen to my MP3"
"Ticket for BLAH BLAH EBM Band", or UPcoming Release"... I don't see
alot of interesting or fun threads...then again maybe it's just me and
I"m in a different place now.

Peace,
David F
NP: Download "Furnace"
www.thelastwebsiteonearth.net
Brent
Nicolas Chevreux
2004-06-18 14:43:01 UTC
Hello
Post by Armitage-VI
I'm pretty sure that Kevin is still around
Sincerely, I have not heard either from him in the recent years, and I
somehow doubt that he still is producing music, at least in the genre(s)
relevant to RMI.
Post by Armitage-VI
The truth is I think alot of the people moved on and post on to
forum like DarkSonus.... I rarely visit the newsgroup anymore myself,
it seems like in recent months most of the post are "Listen to my MP3"
"Ticket for BLAH BLAH EBM Band", or UPcoming Release"...
These kinds of posts have always been there. There just used to be enough
other threads to have a decent signal / noise ratio. The audience of rmi
eroded slowly, then dropped when the newsgroups became more or less the
discussion board of a handful of not-so friendly posters.

Nicolas

np: compilation of belly dancing music
--
-