[Event] SiN returns to Dundee
_FluX-_
2004-01-30 13:42:29 UTC
Hi ppl,

SiN is about to return after a long period of absence on Friday 20th
February @ the Fantasy Bar in Dundee.

This is initially a one-off to gauge if we can get enough people to make
this work, but hopefully with enough support from the Dundee crowd this can
become a monthly even once more.

The .nfo::
Location - The Fantasy Bar, St. andrews st, dundee (opposite Bus station)
Doors - 10.30pm
Entry - £3

Matt.
http://return.to/SiN