Throbbing Gristle Reunion
Blood 'n' Tongue
2003-07-18 04:26:55 UTC
Someone posted a few days ago inquiring about a TG reunion gig. It's
official. I discovered the new official TG/IR web site today. It's got
info on the gig and other planned goodies. Here's the link:

http://throbbing-gristle.com/
Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
2003-07-18 11:10:00 UTC
Post by Blood 'n' Tongue
Someone posted a few days ago inquiring about a TG reunion gig. It's
official. I discovered the new official TG/IR web site today. It's got
http://throbbing-gristle.com/
holy crap

i'd kill to see this

GPO looks awful, though. he reminds me of this woman who lives by my
parents, that's in her 70s or 80s, but still dyes her hair blonde and
puts on makeup with a trowel-- not that genesis was ever a nonugly
person to begin with.
--
np: nothin'

AIM: WhoKilledtheJAMs
dukncovr at kmfdm dot com
http://www.rit.edu/~pmy5192
http://fleischbackstein.iuma.com
http://brb.whereshitler.com

g4sm4sk: oh yes, according to the brb site,
you are going to be in the Electronic Music
Hall of Fame in Tamaqua, PA