An Interesting Subject
theo3
2006-07-05 13:53:47 UTC
This is a webpage that basically gives all answers that people are
looking for. If you are interested in looking at it please check it
out.
www.theomonistik.net
r***@hotmail.com
2006-07-05 17:28:42 UTC
Post by theo3
This is a webpage that basically gives all answers that people are
looking for. If you are interested in looking at it please check it
out.
www.theomonistik.net
hmmm, sounds stupid. you say it gives all the answers I am looking for
? like google does ? maybe something more ? maybe more answers to more
questions that I might have ? like whats for supper ? when is my cheque
coming ? and why do farts smell like shit ?
mimus
2006-07-06 15:07:54 UTC
Post by theo3
This is a webpage that basically gives all answers that people are
looking for. If you are interested in looking at it please check it
out.
www.theomonistik.net
People who believe they have all the answers are deranged and should be
monitored by the State.
TenshiKurai9
2006-07-07 11:48:59 UTC
Post by mimus
Post by theo3
This is a webpage that basically gives all answers that people are
looking for. If you are interested in looking at it please check it
out.
www.theomonistik.net
People who believe they have all the answers are deranged and should be
monitored by the State.
I have some of the answers. Does that make me less deranged or not?

-TenshiKurai9
mimus
2006-07-07 18:58:07 UTC
Post by TenshiKurai9
Post by mimus
Post by theo3
This is a webpage that basically gives all answers that people are
looking for. If you are interested in looking at it please check it
out.
www.theomonistik.net
People who believe they have all the answers are deranged and should be
monitored by the State.
I have some of the answers. Does that make me less deranged or not?
That, of course, would depend on the answers.
Let there be throbbing.
TenshiKurai9
2006-07-09 14:19:50 UTC
Post by mimus
Post by TenshiKurai9
Post by mimus
Post by theo3
This is a webpage that basically gives all answers that people are
looking for. If you are interested in looking at it please check it
out.
www.theomonistik.net
People who believe they have all the answers are deranged and should be
monitored by the State.
I have some of the answers. Does that make me less deranged or not?
That, of course, would depend on the answers.
42 chickens clucking to the beat.

-TenshiKurai9 (Answers not always given when the question is asked.)
mimus
2006-07-09 21:51:48 UTC
Post by TenshiKurai9
Post by mimus
Post by TenshiKurai9
Post by mimus
Post by theo3
This is a webpage that basically gives all answers that people are
looking for. If you are interested in looking at it please check it
out.
www.theomonistik.net
People who believe they have all the answers are deranged and should be
monitored by the State.
I have some of the answers. Does that make me less deranged or not?
That, of course, would depend on the answers.
42 chickens clucking to the beat.
42 cats in a bag with some synthesizers (Skinny Puppy's _Rabies_ song "Two
Time Grime").
--
Let there be throbbing.