ATTN: phatmike
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-12-01 00:20:21 UTC
The Travel Channel has a programme on about the history of donuts.

Aparently at 7PM next sunday it will reair.
--
. \ ` ' / .
._` __^__ '_. Loki Ambrodious von Esling
Justified
phatmike
2003-12-01 10:24:33 UTC
Post by Loki Ambrodious von Esling
The Travel Channel has a programme on about the history of donuts.
my parents wanted me to buy a failing donut shop in lowell MA.

no lie.

-mike
np: nothing
--
***@defmatch.com -->> NEXT DEFMATCH DEC10 -->> http://www.defmatch.com
"i was supposed to be punished but there was nothing. no firey shower of
giant sheep in the sky that cares what i do. my life is meaningless!"
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-12-01 14:11:32 UTC
Post by phatmike
Post by Loki Ambrodious von Esling
The Travel Channel has a programme on about the history of donuts.
my parents wanted me to buy a failing donut shop in lowell MA.
no lie.
That would fucking rule. Was it that old greek place in the acre near
the big laundrymat?
--
._` __^__ '_. Loki Ambrodious von Esling