Music Production
S-DAWG
2003-09-29 15:37:12 UTC
What type of mainstream or underground artist influence you or the
music you all listen to...it can either be a hip-hop,RnB,classical,pop
etc.........
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-09-29 15:45:38 UTC
Post by S-DAWG
What type of mainstream or underground artist influence you or the
music you all listen to...it can either be a hip-hop,RnB,classical,pop
etc.........
Masonna influnced me to watch more static television stations.

A later Ventian Snares album influenced me to never have sex while
logic is recording.

Tool told me that "thinking for yourself" means hating everyone who
believes in something and listening to nothing but Tool.

Funker Vogt influenced me to take an English as a second language course
again.

Every Metropolis Records artist opened my eyes to the fact that EBM is
dull, unimaginative and boring.
--
. \ ` ' / .
._` __^__ '_. Loki Ambridous von Esling
Justified
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-09-29 15:47:26 UTC
Post by Loki Ambrodious von Esling
Post by S-DAWG
What type of mainstream or underground artist influence you or the
music you all listen to...it can either be a hip-hop,RnB,classical,pop
etc.........
Masonna influnced me to watch more static television stations.
A later Ventian Snares album influenced me to never have sex while
logic is recording.
Tool told me that "thinking for yourself" means hating everyone who
believes in something and listening to nothing but Tool.
Funker Vogt influenced me to take an English as a second language course
again.
Every Metropolis Records artist opened my eyes to the fact that EBM is
dull, unimaginative and boring.
Oh, production wise, old Ministry side projects, Kid606, and Bill
Rieflin's robotic drumming influenced me that general messing around
with audio equipment and 4/4 drum beats can make fun quality music.
--
. \ ` ' / .
._` __^__ '_. Loki Ambridous von Esling
Justified
Girl the Bourgeois Individualist
2003-09-29 18:54:42 UTC
Post by S-DAWG
What type of mainstream or underground artist influence you or the
music you all listen to...
Eh, it's generally industrial (strangely enough). Now, what is industrial?

Girl.
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-09-29 18:56:40 UTC
Post by Girl the Bourgeois Individualist
Post by S-DAWG
What type of mainstream or underground artist influence you or the
music you all listen to...
Eh, it's generally industrial (strangely enough). Now, what is industrial?
sorry but "industrial" is not an artist
--
. \ ` ' / .
._` __^__ '_. Loki Ambridous von Esling
Justified
Girl the Bourgeois Individualist
2003-09-29 19:03:01 UTC
Post by S-DAWG
What type of mainstream or underground artist influence you or the
music you all listen to...
Eh, it's generally industrial (strangely enough). Now, what is industrial?
sorry but "industrial" is not an artist
Double sorry, but it's a "type", or more specifically a genre, of artist. If
ya want specspifics, that's a whole other question (personally, as a
non-practising musician, my influences are a little less musical - Emma
Goldman, RA Wilson, Kropotkin).

Girl.
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-09-29 19:09:07 UTC
Post by S-DAWG
What type of mainstream or underground artist influence you or the
music you all listen to...
Eh, it's generally industrial (strangely enough). Now, what is industrial?
sorry but "industrial" is not an artist
Double sorry, but it's a "type", or more specifically a genre, of artist. If
ya want specspifics, that's a whole other question (personally, as a
non-practising musician, my influences are a little less musical - Emma
Goldman, RA Wilson, Kropotkin).
Actually it's not a "whole other question." The OP asked "What type of
mainsteam or underground ARTIST," not genere.

Again saying "what is industrial" opens a whole other discussion that I DO NOT
WANT TO GET INTO.
--
. \ ` ' / .
._` __^__ '_. Loki Ambridous von Esling
Justified
Girl the Bourgeois Individualist
2003-09-29 21:58:56 UTC
Post by S-DAWG
What type of mainstream or underground artist influence you or the
music you all listen to...
Eh, it's generally industrial (strangely enough). Now, what is industrial?
sorry but "industrial" is not an artist
Double sorry, but it's a "type", or more specifically a genre, of artist. If
ya want specspifics, that's a whole other question (personally, as a
non-practising musician, my influences are a little less musical - Emma
Goldman, RA Wilson, Kropotkin).
Actually it's not a "whole other question." The OP asked "What type of
mainsteam or underground ARTIST," not genere.
Exactly, not "what artist", but "what type of artist" to which "industrial" is
a valid answer - eg. David Bowie is not a type of artist, he is AN artist :-p
. Anyway, the "it can either be a hip-hop,RnB,classical,pop etc........." bit
drew a snarky comment.
Post by Loki Ambrodious von Esling
Again saying "what is industrial" opens a whole other discussion that I DO NOT
WANT TO GET INTO.
Heh! I WAS taking the piss.

Girl.
2003-10-01 11:28:32 UTC
Pffft. I didn't even understand the initial question.
Isaac G.
2003-10-02 15:25:25 UTC
Post by S-DAWG
What type of mainstream or underground artist influence you or the
music you all listen to...it can either be a hip-hop,RnB,classical,pop
etc.........
anything done by the Neptunes, johnny cash, kenna, Justin timberlakes last
album, CCR, Michael Jackson (history 2 collection), some Neu metal, Missy
elliot, No Doubt, U2, and of course.....WEEZER.--i.
Advanced Industry can be found at:
Cesium137.com
TonedeafRecords.com
MerceneryMedia.com