The Great Satanic eRACEr.......
r***@ynnmail.com
2005-09-23 02:20:56 UTC
As the clouds decend upon my infected face.... I raise my hands to the
heavens.... fists to the sky... 2 middle fingers emerge from my hellish
stumps..... BE DAMMMMNNNED! The time has come for the new age of
Satanic Terror... My new brand of progaganda will appear under the
dogma "The Great Satanic eRACEr". The wrath of hell shows signs of
demolishing this xian country with sodomistic hell-storms crushing the
weak weekly.

CRUSHING THE WEAK WEEKLY

"The Great Satanic eRACEr"

Coming soon..through your window... your floor...your soul.

-Ruthven Z. Nocturn....
2005-09-23 14:57:50 UTC
Post by r***@ynnmail.com
As the clouds decend upon my infected face....
The clouds do what?