Bauhaus And More This Sunday!
Medusa
2004-07-20 00:23:08 UTC
Bauhaus. Tones On Tail. Love & Rockets. Daniel Ash. Peter Murphy.

These artists are the focus of our special event this Sunday night called
CRACKLE.

DJ Strange and myself will spin their music the *entire* evening, plus
show accompanying visuals!

Don't miss it! Be there "all night long!"

Details follow.

Cheers & hope to see you! :)

DJ
. . . Medusa . . .
The Glitter Gorgon
http://www.medusapromotions.com

CRACKLE * Sunday 25 July 2004 * 8 p.m. - close * @ The Blue Room * 2321
18th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. * FREE! * Ages 21+
Bauhaus
2004-07-20 16:55:35 UTC
Post by Medusa
Bauhaus. Tones On Tail. Love & Rockets. Daniel Ash. Peter Murphy.
These artists are the focus of our special event this Sunday night called
CRACKLE.
DJ Strange and myself will spin their music the *entire* evening, plus
show accompanying visuals!
Aaaargh... sounds like a wet dream to me !!
Unfortunately I live in Belgium :( (a small country somewhere in Europe)