FS: RE/Search Industrial Culture Handbook
benjamin
2003-10-13 20:50:27 UTC
I have a mint copy of this book for sale... published in 1983. here are the
specs:

RE/Search # 6/7. Industrial Culture Handbook
8.5" x 11", 140 pp, 179 b/w photos and illustrations

"Essential library reference guide to the deviant performance artists and
musicians of the Industrial Culture moment: Survival Research Laboratories,
Throbbing Gristle, Cabaret Voltarie, SPK, Non, Monte Cazazza, Johanna Went,
Sordide Sentimental, R&N, and Z'ev."

Here's the table of contents and a pic of the cover:

http://www.researchpubs.com/books/ichtoc.shtml

email me any offers (remove 'NOSPAM_'). I'm looking for $12 or so.
mimus
2003-10-13 22:30:16 UTC
On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 20:50:27 GMT, benjamin
Post by benjamin
I have a mint copy of this book for sale... published in 1983. here are the
RE/Search # 6/7. Industrial Culture Handbook
8.5" x 11", 140 pp, 179 b/w photos and illustrations
"Essential library reference guide to the deviant performance artists and
musicians of the Industrial Culture moment: Survival Research Laboratories,
Throbbing Gristle, Cabaret Voltarie, SPK, Non, Monte Cazazza, Johanna Went,
Sordide Sentimental, R&N, and Z'ev."
http://www.researchpubs.com/books/ichtoc.shtml
email me any offers (remove 'NOSPAM_'). I'm looking for $12 or so.
I was looking for this once and ran across (in _Books in Print_) a
homonymous industrial mycological reference than ran, in *paperback*,
about $1100.00 (ELEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS).

--
np: Mark 13/Kinetic (yeah, right)

Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
2003-10-13 23:49:31 UTC
Post by benjamin
I have a mint copy of this book for sale... published in 1983. here are the
RE/Search # 6/7. Industrial Culture Handbook
8.5" x 11", 140 pp, 179 b/w photos and illustrations
"Essential library reference guide to the deviant performance artists and
musicians of the Industrial Culture moment: Survival Research Laboratories,
Throbbing Gristle, Cabaret Voltarie, SPK, Non, Monte Cazazza, Johanna Went,
Sordide Sentimental, R&N, and Z'ev."
http://www.researchpubs.com/books/ichtoc.shtml
email me any offers (remove 'NOSPAM_'). I'm looking for $12 or so.
I was looking for this once and ran across (in _Books in Print_) a
homonymous industrial mycological reference than ran, in *paperback*,
about $1100.00 (ELEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS).
no kidding.

he best be ebaying that, to milk it for all it's (allegedly) worth
--
np: nothin'

AIM: WhoKilledtheJAMs
dukncovr at kmfdm dot com
http://www.rit.edu/~pmy5192
http://fleischbackstein.iuma.com
http://brb.whereshitler.com

"youre just jelous because after 8 years online i still cant type right

bitch"
-Brett
benjamin
2003-10-14 00:46:48 UTC
Post by Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
Post by mimus
Post by benjamin
I have a mint copy of this book for sale... published in 1983. here are the
RE/Search # 6/7. Industrial Culture Handbook
8.5" x 11", 140 pp, 179 b/w photos and illustrations
"Essential library reference guide to the deviant performance artists and
musicians of the Industrial Culture moment: Survival Research Laboratories,
Throbbing Gristle, Cabaret Voltarie, SPK, Non, Monte Cazazza, Johanna Went,
Sordide Sentimental, R&N, and Z'ev."
http://www.researchpubs.com/books/ichtoc.shtml
email me any offers (remove 'NOSPAM_'). I'm looking for $12 or so.
I was looking for this once and ran across (in _Books in Print_) a
homonymous industrial mycological reference than ran, in *paperback*,
about $1100.00 (ELEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS).
no kidding.
he best be ebaying that, to milk it for all it's (allegedly) worth
nah, that can't be... i think you can still order this for the cover price
online. granted it's 20 years old, but the publisher, RE/Search, is still
around in the SF bay area.

ben
t-mu
2003-10-14 06:34:01 UTC
Post by mimus
Post by benjamin
http://www.researchpubs.com/books/ichtoc.shtml
email me any offers (remove 'NOSPAM_'). I'm looking for $12 or so.
I was looking for this once and ran across (in _Books in Print_) a
homonymous industrial mycological reference than ran, in *paperback*,
about $1100.00 (ELEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS).
no kidding.
he best be ebaying that, to milk it for all it's (allegedly) worth
nah, that can't be... i think you can still order this for the cover price
online. granted it's 20 years old, but the publisher, RE/Search, is still
around in the SF bay area.
ben
it seems to be order-able from the re/search page (above)...

t-mu

[[[ "Green breeze sound sofa" ]]]
Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
2003-10-14 18:52:03 UTC
Post by mimus
Post by benjamin
http://www.researchpubs.com/books/ichtoc.shtml
email me any offers (remove 'NOSPAM_'). I'm looking for $12 or so.
I was looking for this once and ran across (in _Books in Print_) a
homonymous industrial mycological reference than ran, in *paperback*,
about $1100.00 (ELEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS).
no kidding.
he best be ebaying that, to milk it for all it's (allegedly) worth
nah, that can't be... i think you can still order this for the cover price
online. granted it's 20 years old, but the publisher, RE/Search, is still
around in the SF bay area.
it seems to be order-able from the re/search page (above)...
that's never been any guarantee that some retard on ebay won't pay an
arm and a leg for it, however

-Brett
barnacles on my balz
2003-10-14 05:59:37 UTC
Post by mimus
I was looking for this once and ran across (in _Books in Print_) a
homonymous industrial mycological reference than ran, in *paperback*,
about $1100.00 (ELEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS).
no kidding.
he best be ebaying that, to milk it for all it's (allegedly) worth
wha...this is worth something? no shit? i've had a copy for a long
time. got it at bound together on haight street, ahh good times.

anyway, i need money like bryan erickson needs a haircut. will check
ebay right now.
J. H. Frank
2003-10-14 06:50:15 UTC
Post by mimus
I was looking for this once and ran across (in _Books in Print_) a
homonymous industrial mycological reference than ran, in *paperback*,
about $1100.00 (ELEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS).
I understand what the preceding statement means.

I did not fail Reading Comprehension 101.

--
J. H. Frank
MxLP: Stephenls
mimus
2003-10-14 17:05:44 UTC
On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 02:50:15 -0400, "J. H. Frank"
Post by J. H. Frank
Post by mimus
I was looking for this once and ran across (in _Books in Print_) a
homonymous industrial mycological reference than ran, in *paperback*,
about $1100.00 (ELEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS).
I understand what the preceding statement means.
I did not fail Reading Comprehension 101.
I was beginning to wonder. Maybe it's some sorta acoustic damage.

--
np: Mark 13/Kinetic (yeah, right)

Girl the Bourgeois Individualist
2003-10-14 16:43:48 UTC
Post by benjamin
I have a mint copy of this book for sale... published in 1983. here are the
RE/Search # 6/7. Industrial Culture Handbook
8.5" x 11", 140 pp, 179 b/w photos and illustrations
"Essential library reference guide to the deviant performance artists and
musicians of the Industrial Culture moment: Survival Research Laboratories,
Throbbing Gristle, Cabaret Voltarie, SPK, Non, Monte Cazazza, Johanna Went,
Sordide Sentimental, R&N, and Z'ev."
http://www.researchpubs.com/books/ichtoc.shtml
email me any offers (remove 'NOSPAM_'). I'm looking for $12 or so.
I was looking for this once and ran across (in _Books in Print_) a
homonymous industrial mycological reference than ran, in *paperback*,
about $1100.00 (ELEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS).
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the book a reprint of issues 6 and 7 of the
magazine? I'd guess that price is for the original mags.

Girl.
Crudbreeder
2003-10-14 20:11:54 UTC
Post by benjamin
I have a mint copy of this book for sale... published in 1983. here are the
RE/Search # 6/7. Industrial Culture Handbook
8.5" x 11", 140 pp, 179 b/w photos and illustrations
"Essential library reference guide to the deviant performance artists and
musicians of the Industrial Culture moment: Survival Research Laboratories,
Throbbing Gristle, Cabaret Voltarie, SPK, Non, Monte Cazazza, Johanna Went,
Sordide Sentimental, R&N, and Z'ev."
http://www.researchpubs.com/books/ichtoc.shtml
email me any offers (remove 'NOSPAM_'). I'm looking for $12 or so.
I was looking for this once and ran across (in _Books in Print_) a
homonymous industrial mycological reference than ran, in *paperback*,
about $1100.00 (ELEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS).
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the book a reprint of issues 6 and 7 of the
magazine? I'd guess that price is for the original mags.
I suggest you read his post again.

np: Krimkall
--
"I am SMP system but wine no fastest from mono procesor system, if wine
use
all prosesor or only one"
Girl the Bourgeois Individualist
2003-10-14 23:15:39 UTC
[...]