Keef Baker on t'internet radio.
Keef
2004-11-23 09:11:17 UTC
I will be on Dark Assimilation radio on Thursday 10PM UK time (thats
5PM New York time)

This will include a 10 minute live set and an interview. It can be
streamed from here.. http://www.bcb.yorks.com/

It should be a good one with any luck.
Delameko Stone
2004-11-23 18:13:57 UTC
Post by Keef
I will be on Dark Assimilation radio on Thursday 10PM UK time (thats
5PM New York time)
This will include a 10 minute live set and an interview. It can be
streamed from here.. http://www.bcb.yorks.com/
It should be a good one with any luck.
Hey mon,

just thought I'd say I picked up the Widnes Years earlier this week and
I'm really enjoying it. Big thumbs up.

However, I don't like the track Betty Swollocks, because it brings back
bad memories of a particularly hairy girl from my schooldays...
"Betty..."[shudder]

But other than that... I'll try to catch the show.

Out,
Delameko Stone
Keef
2004-11-30 09:57:25 UTC
Post by Delameko Stone
Hey mon,
just thought I'd say I picked up the Widnes Years earlier this week and
I'm really enjoying it. Big thumbs up.
Thanks very much! I'm glad you like it.
Post by Delameko Stone
However, I don't like the track Betty Swollocks, because it brings back
bad memories of a particularly hairy girl from my schooldays...
"Betty..."[shudder]
Haha.. It's actually named after what happens on a hot day. Swap the B
and Sw round. You might feel a bit better about it then.

Keef