Toledo, OH. Event Sept. 25th
Kibosh
2004-09-09 02:43:27 UTC
After a long hiatus, I'm doing a one-off show.
6 bands, one room
1 firebreathing expedition, another room.
Me spinning for 5 hours straight outdoors (biggest area)
Check this out if your in the area.
Where: The Baja Boogie Cafe, 159 Matzinger Rd.
When: Sat, Sept. 25th, 11-4 am.
I'll be spinning everything folks. Hit my website if you're coming and make
requests.
www.darkwerks.com
Thanks for looking.
DJ Kibosh (ex-Darkwerks)
Kibosh
2004-09-23 21:30:30 UTC
just posting a reminder about this event.
Post by Kibosh
After a long hiatus, I'm doing a one-off show.
Hypodermic and Quim, one room