Industrial music is EVIL, it's the sound of SATAN ! ! ! ! !
Hans-Marc Olsen
2004-11-20 07:59:42 UTC
Industrial music is EVIL,it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Industrial music, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Industrial music is evil,listening to it is BLASPHEMY , only
heretics and witches like Industrial music.And heretics and witches shall BURN !

Industrial music was made by SATAN in HELL'S KITCHEN!
Stel

Paul's penis is Hell, boy.
2004-11-20 12:09:44 UTC
Post by Hans-Marc Olsen
Industrial music is EVIL,it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
meh

it's your hell, you burn in it.
Brett Banditelli
its more fun to burn in pairs tho
18hz
2004-11-20 14:28:32 UTC
Post by Hans-Marc Olsen
Industrial music is EVIL,it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
It's all true I tell you!! RMI led me way down the LEFT HAND path to
SHITTING DICKNIPPLES and now I can't get wood!!

Warning: Looking at these images will make your peepee die within 4
days. (It's a bit like that film 'Ringu')
Post by Hans-Marc Olsen
If you like Industrial music, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.
So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.
Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.
Industrial music is evil,listening to it is BLASPHEMY , only
heretics and witches like Industrial music.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
The above should look something like this:
<http://fx.sakura.ne.jp/~sympow/poison/galleryuz/index.cgi?mode=&genre=game&dno=93>

Is that cool? Is it? Really cool? It isn't, is it? Well - that's your
mind on Stockhausen!
--
Iain x http://18hz.com

Is there no help for the widow's son?
Mydnight
2004-11-23 21:15:37 UTC
Post by Hans-Marc Olsen
Industrial music is EVIL,it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
are those ministry lyrics? heh.

Mydnight

--------------------
thus then i turn me from my countries light, to dwell in the solemn shades of an endless night.
Todd Clayton
2004-11-20 20:01:51 UTC
Post by Hans-Marc Olsen
Industrial music is EVIL,it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
If you like Industrial music, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.
So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.
Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.
Industrial music is evil,listening to it is BLASPHEMY , only
heretics and witches like Industrial music.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
Industrial music was made by SATAN in HELL'S KITCHEN!
Only a C+ troll. And thats with giving points for effort.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
-- Ramon Maria Narvaez, Spanish general
Brett Banditelli
2004-11-21 00:53:35 UTC
youve grown soft in your old age
Todd Clayton
2004-11-22 12:28:42 UTC
Post by Brett Banditelli
Post by Todd Clayton
Only a C+ troll. And thats with giving points for effort.
youve grown soft in your old age
Yes, it's becoming more and more difficulkt to get hard. Cough.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
f.b.
2004-11-23 08:52:42 UTC
Post by Hans-Marc Olsen
Industrial music is EVIL,it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
If you like Industrial music, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.
So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.
Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.
Industrial music is evil,listening to it is BLASPHEMY , only
heretics and witches like Industrial music.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
Industrial music was made by SATAN in HELL'S KITCHEN!
you are a funny guy!!!!, Hans Marc!
...now playing Haus Arafna...

greetings Felix
Tell us something that we don't already know.
Bat
2004-11-26 08:12:58 UTC
I sense a new band and studio name a brewing...
Locke
2004-11-26 12:09:09 UTC
Please let me quote Bat...
|"Hans-Marc Olsen" <***@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message

|> Industrial music was made by SATAN in HELL'S KITCHEN!
|
|I sense a new band and studio name a brewing...

Yeah, this idea is sooo cheesy, it must be right up your alley!

CU,
Locke

NP: Add N To (X) "Vero Electronics"
--
_ __ ___ _ __ ___ \\|||//
|____|\__/ \__\|_|\_\|___| \__=__/
| |
Bat
2004-11-26 20:34:12 UTC
Post by Locke
Please let me quote Bat...

|> Industrial music was made by SATAN in HELL'S KITCHEN!
|
|I sense a new band and studio name a brewing...
Yeah, this idea is sooo cheesy, it must be right up your alley!
Sounds like you've already figured out an angle on this one so go with the
flow, you seem to have a natural knack for it!
f***@search26.com
2004-12-06 11:54:52 UTC
http://www.ardice.com/Arts/Music/Bands_and_Artists/A/Add_N_to_X/
The Doctor
2004-11-26 13:12:42 UTC
Post by Bat
Post by Hans-Marc Olsen
Industrial music was made by SATAN in HELL'S KITCHEN!
I sense a new band and studio name a brewing...
Hans-Marc Olsen are us.
--
Member - Liberal International
This is ***@nl2k.ab.ca Ici ***@nl2k.ab.ca
Merry Christmas 2004 and Happy New Year 2005
Soterro
2004-11-26 15:15:32 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Hans-Marc Olsen are us.
A short google revealed his name covering a LOT of areas of interest.
Damn, I don't feel that special anymore...

http://www.wifi-forum.com/wf/archive/index.php/t-10295.html
"Every month or so, this troll floods 1300 newsgroups (all cross-posted
to can.uucp) with superficially relevant comments. The purpose of to
disrupt can.sun-stroke with off-topic crosspostings. Browse the can.uucp
newsgroup for the "big picture" on this troll."

np: Atari Teenage Riot
Todd Clayton
2004-11-26 18:08:07 UTC
Post by Bat
Post by Hans-Marc Olsen
Industrial music was made by SATAN in HELL'S KITCHEN!
I sense a new band and studio name a brewing...
Electric Hellfire Club already did that.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
orgillon
2004-12-07 16:13:04 UTC
Post by Hans-Marc Olsen
Industrial music is EVIL,it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
If you like Industrial music, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.
So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.
Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.
Industrial music is evil,listening to it is BLASPHEMY , only
heretics and witches like Industrial music.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
Industrial music was made by SATAN in HELL'S KITCHEN!
I listen to industrial musik, that must mean i really love fucking the
devil square in the arse-hole, its all worth it to me ^O^
orgillon / S.E.M;I
DigitalXS
2005-01-14 20:43:53 UTC
Post by Hans-Marc Olsen
Industrial music is EVIL
This post has been dropped into lots of completely unrelated newsgroups.
In the computer game Civilization newsgroup, the message reads
identically, except substitute "Civilization" for "industrial music".
Get the picture?
e***@gmail.com
2005-01-16 17:48:27 UTC
Of course we are all satanists.
Check out Seq666 from Front242's latest album

Cheers,

Eray
Red
2005-01-26 14:38:21 UTC
Oh my what has happened to my happy alt.evil group, no cat killings,
debauchory or bomb making recipes, bummer! Now industrial music is now
considered evil damn it!

Please send your best samples of industrial noise as in machine samples
as this guy loves hearing these crazie sounds at ***@overclad as I am
tired of playing Gay Bar.
Red
2005-01-26 14:41:43 UTC
That is INFO (OKAY)

Cheers and Beers
Soterro
2005-01-27 08:44:19 UTC
Post by Red
Cheers and Beers
Beers, steers and queers.
(Revolting Cocks that is)

ambient

Padraig MacIain
2005-06-09 08:44:28 UTC
Post by ambient
No, No, No you've got it all wrong :)
Ambient Music is from the Devil not Industrial Music
I'd say elevator music is the music of the Devil (insert appropriate
destructive-centered semi-divine figure here).

But that said, I almost see a great addition to some liner notes
with the post below :)
Post by ambient
Post by Hans-Marc Olsen
Industrial music is EVIL,it's the work of the devil, made to collect
your souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
If you like Industrial music, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.
So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.
Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.
Industrial music is evil,listening to it is BLASPHEMY , only
heretics and witches like Industrial music.And heretics and witches shall BURN !
Industrial music was made by SATAN in HELL'S KITCHEN!
--
Padraig MacIain, of Nimheil agus Nexusicide
url: http://www.nimheil.org/ (Nimheil website)

"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death m
ay die."