Need music suggestions!
Thomas Jespersen
2004-11-01 13:12:27 UTC

this group seems all dead, a few years ago I visited there were more
than 100 messages per day!

Sorry if my english is bad I am from Denmark

Now, I don't know much industrial bands but my favorites include

Front Line Assembly (and sideprojects)
Haujobb
Skinny Puppy
Download

I like the electronic sounds of the above mentioned bands, and I need
some suggestions to similar bands.
--
Now Playing:
Das Ich - Schwarzer Stern
2004-11-03 13:35:01 UTC
Post by Thomas Jespersen
Front Line Assembly
Dismantled, Allied Vision, Sleepwalk
Post by Thomas Jespersen
Haujobb
Lassigue Bendthaus, Klinik
Post by Thomas Jespersen
Skinny Puppy
Project Pitchfork... awh, pretty much any crossover EBM /
industrialrock group should do.
Post by Thomas Jespersen
Download
Blamstrain, Gridlock, Black Lung
Thomas Jespersen
2004-11-03 13:58:03 UTC
Post by ...
Blamstrain, Gridlock, Black Lung
Thank you!

I will try to check your suggestions out.
--
Now Playing:
Vir Unis - The Drift Inside
John Aho
2004-11-05 04:55:31 UTC
Post by Thomas Jespersen
Post by ...
Blamstrain, Gridlock, Black Lung
Thank you!
I will try to check your suggestions out.
I am still a newbie in the Industrial Arena but the bands that I'm
really into right now are: Dismantled, Psyclon_nine, Aslan Faction and
Feindflug.

If you like Dismantled I would definitely check out the other 3 bands
I mentioned

John A.
budding dj
2004-11-08 13:46:59 UTC
Post by Thomas Jespersen
Post by ...
Blamstrain, Gridlock, Black Lung
Thank you!
I will try to check your suggestions out.
To save years of your lifetime, the above-mentioned three names
(Blamstrain, Gridlock, Black Lung) are the three only names mentioned
in this thread that are SERIOUSLY worth checking out, in my opinion.
That's the direction you'll gravitate towards anyway as time passes by
and you'll get deeper into industrial music.

Meaning you'll get into IDM. And start calling it "industrial", just
like the other folks here. No pun intended.

Borg166
2004-11-06 05:38:44 UTC
Post by Thomas Jespersen
Front Line Assembly (and sideprojects)
Dismantled, Assemblage 23, Front 242 (skip the new album)
Post by Thomas Jespersen
Haujobb
Saul Stokes, X Marks the Pedwalk (check out Drawback)
Post by Thomas Jespersen
Skinny Puppy
Das Ich (if you can find Egodram, get it however possible. it is the best
skinny puppy album skinny puppy never released)
Thomas Jespersen
2004-11-06 08:47:08 UTC
Post by Borg166
Post by Thomas Jespersen
Front Line Assembly (and sideprojects)
Dismantled, Assemblage 23, Front 242 (skip the new album)
Ok, I only have "No Comment" by Front 242, I will check the other
albums

I recenly purchased Assemblage 23's new EP "Let the Wind Erase Me".
Good stuff, I will definately check more out.
Post by Borg166
Post by Thomas Jespersen
Skinny Puppy
Das Ich (if you can find Egodram, get it however possible. it is the best
skinny puppy album skinny puppy never released)
I have the new Das Ich album and it's wonderful!
--
Now Playing:
Godflesh - Pure II
Lech
2004-11-07 00:15:50 UTC
... I only have "No Comment" by Front 242...
"Official Version" is a must-have...

Yrs, &c. Lech
To mail me, take out the trash.
Lech
2004-11-07 00:11:54 UTC
... Front 242 (skip the new album)
It's not too bad if you mix it up with tracks from "Still & Raw" & leave out
the techno shite...
... [Egodram] is the best skinny puppy album skinny puppy never
released...
It ain't better than "Vivi Sect VI", man, & that's still the best album
Sk'uppy released. Though "The Greater Wrong..." isn't bad either...

Yrs, &c. Lech
--
To mail me, take out the trash.