how many versions of Down In The Park?
jackthetab
2006-10-31 00:26:18 UTC
How many versions/remakes of this song exist?

Gary Numan
Girls Under Glass
Christian Death
Marilyn Manson
Foo Fighters

Would someone be able to provide high quality mp3's or wav files of these? I
would like to make a compilation (for my own use) of for this song. These
cd's have overtime disappeared from my collection. That is what I get for
letting people borrow things!

In return, I would be willing to send you any of these on cdr (yeah I know
the legal crap).

http://jackthetab.org/Music_Collection.txt
--
kunst und wahnsinn,
jackthetab

#####\ _ /#####
#( )# | _( )__ | #( )#
##### | /_woof/ | #####
#" "# | ___m/I_ /_____ | #" "#
# O # |____#-x.\ /++m\ /.x-#____| # O #
#m.m# | /" \ ///###\\\ / "\ | #m.m#
#####/ ######/ \###### \#####
/_______________________________________\
http://jackthetab.deviantart.com/
Dave Watson
2006-10-31 01:34:41 UTC
Post by jackthetab
How many versions/remakes of this song exist?
Gary Numan
He accounts for gawd knows how many recorded versions all by
himself--original studio, instrumental piano, Peel Session, yay-dozen
live recordings.
Post by jackthetab
Girls Under Glass
Christian Death
Marilyn Manson
Foo Fighters
Jimi Tenor (from the official tribute album Random).
--
Dave Watson, Severed Heads Liberation Front (Stretcher CD-R--sevcom.com)
Frezier Balzoff (aka Ottawa), Ontario, Canada Email--shlf[at]ncf[dot]ca