BBC website features this year's Infest
18hz
2004-09-14 21:41:46 UTC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bradford/music/raw_talent/features/infest/infest.shtml

"more about neon and glowsticks than cowboy hats or mohawks"

I think there was some music in there too..
--
Iain x http://18hz.com

"You have the right to remain dead. You have the right to a coroner,
and to have a coroner present during autopsy"
Todd Clayton
2004-09-15 00:38:18 UTC
Post by 18hz
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bradford/music/raw_talent/features/infest/infest.shtml
"more about neon and glowsticks than cowboy hats or mohawks"
hUH. tHEY MUST HAVE MISSED tOM ON STAGE WITH HIS fUN fUR COWBOY HAT.

hAGGIS.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
-- Ramon Maria Narvaez, Spanish general
Mr. Tangent
2004-09-15 07:35:39 UTC
On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 00:38:18 GMT, with raygun in hand the aliens
Post by Todd Clayton
hAGGIS.
mUST sPAWN.

--

Mr. Tangent [the binary police]

"Religion is a magic device for turning unanswerable
questions into unquestionable answers." -Art Gecko,
Wombat Discord-1, 128649

** to e-mail me take out the "FUNK" **
Todd Clayton
2004-09-16 01:00:16 UTC
Post by Mr. Tangent
Post by Todd Clayton
hAGGIS.
mUST sPAWN.
I'm glad you still remember at least SOME of the cliches.
--