TG
Thes
2003-08-20 08:55:59 UTC
Hey all,

Anyone heard about the RE:TG festival to be held next May in south
England? A lot of very cool acts in the line-up. Check
www.throbbing-gristle.com for details. The biggest news is that
Throbbing Gristle will actually perform for the first time in over a
decade. Should be very "interesting"...

TheS
Lief Kirn
2003-08-20 22:15:06 UTC
Post by Thes
Anyone heard about the RE:TG festival to be held next May in south
England? A lot of very cool acts in the line-up. Check
www.throbbing-gristle.com for details. The biggest news is that
Throbbing Gristle will actually perform for the first time in over a
decade. Should be very "interesting"...
TheS
Yes TheS we have heard about this for a few weeks now. And I believe last time
TG performed was 1980/1981? or so. A tad bit longer then a decade.
Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
2003-08-20 22:44:32 UTC
Post by Lief Kirn
Post by Thes
Anyone heard about the RE:TG festival to be held next May in south
England? A lot of very cool acts in the line-up. Check
www.throbbing-gristle.com for details. The biggest news is that
Throbbing Gristle will actually perform for the first time in over a
decade. Should be very "interesting"...
TheS
Yes TheS we have heard about this for a few weeks now. And I believe last time
TG performed was 1980/1981? or so. A tad bit longer then a decade.
it was in may of 81. too lazy to check specific date.

on the bright side, it'll have been 23 years since their last performance!
--
np: nothin'

AIM: WhoKilledtheJAMs
dukncovr at kmfdm dot com
http://www.rit.edu/~pmy5192
http://fleischbackstein.iuma.com
http://brb.whereshitler.com

g4sm4sk: oh yes, according to the brb site,
you are going to be in the Electronic Music
Hall of Fame in Tamaqua, PA
Girl the Bourgeois Individualist
2003-08-20 22:59:04 UTC
Post by Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
Post by Lief Kirn
Post by Thes
Anyone heard about the RE:TG festival to be held next May in south
England? A lot of very cool acts in the line-up. Check
www.throbbing-gristle.com for details. The biggest news is that
Throbbing Gristle will actually perform for the first time in over a
decade. Should be very "interesting"...
TheS
Yes TheS we have heard about this for a few weeks now. And I believe last time
TG performed was 1980/1981? or so. A tad bit longer then a decade.
it was in may of 81. too lazy to check specific date.
on the bright side, it'll have been 23 years since their last performance!
Jaysus, I never noticed that. Wonder how long Gen's been planning this?

Girl.
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-08-20 23:03:37 UTC
Post by Lief Kirn
TG performed was 1980/1981? or so. A tad bit longer then a decade.
it was in may of 81. too lazy to check specific date.
on the bright side, it'll have been 23 years since their last performance!
Jaysus, I never noticed that. Wonder how long Gen's been planning this?
since he realized that noone /really/ likes Psychic TV anymore
--
. \ ` ' / .
._` __^__ '_. Loki Ambridous von Esling
Justified
Blood 'n' Tongue
2003-08-21 01:14:59 UTC
Post by Lief Kirn
Post by Thes
Anyone heard about the RE:TG festival to be held next May in south
England? A lot of very cool acts in the line-up. Check
www.throbbing-gristle.com for details. The biggest news is that
Throbbing Gristle will actually perform for the first time in over a
decade. Should be very "interesting"...
TheS
Yes TheS we have heard about this for a few weeks now. And I believe last time
TG performed was 1980/1981? or so. A tad bit longer then a decade.
it was in may of 81. too lazy to check specific date.
on the bright side, it'll have been 23 years since their last performance!
Kezar Pavilion, San Francisco. USA. 29th May, 1981. Released as Mission
of Dead Souls. Interesting to note both TG and The Sex Pistols ended
in San Francisco.
--
Blood 'n' Tongue
www.blood-n-tongue.net
www.themysterons.net
Thes
2003-08-21 08:41:49 UTC
Post by Lief Kirn
Post by Thes
Anyone heard about the RE:TG festival to be held next May in south
England? A lot of very cool acts in the line-up. Check
www.throbbing-gristle.com for details. The biggest news is that
Throbbing Gristle will actually perform for the first time in over a
decade. Should be very "interesting"...
TheS
Yes TheS we have heard about this for a few weeks now. And I believe last time
TG performed was 1980/1981? or so. A tad bit longer then a decade.
Oh, sorry about that - how patronising of me... Though in my own defence
I did say "over a decade" which includes the actual 23 years which those
more knowledgeable than myself could calculate offhand. It has, in fact,
also been over a decade since I used to lurk on this newsgroup (or am I
imagning things? Time does get away) Anyway, I shall get an extra
genital tattoo and listen to some Delerium today as punishment.

But getting back to the issue, does anyone know if there's a
messageboard where one can hook up with other festival goers so as to
combine bookings? It's like the ATP festival where you actually have to
book "chalets" to attend, with a minimum of 4 people at a time.

TheS
Girl the Bourgeois Individualist
2003-08-21 17:04:18 UTC
Post by Thes
But getting back to the issue, does anyone know if there's a
messageboard where one can hook up with other festival goers so as to
combine bookings? It's like the ATP festival where you actually have to
book "chalets" to attend, with a minimum of 4 people at a time.
Eh, try going to the TG website you cited and click on RE~TG Notice Board.

Girl.