Claus Larsen is back?????
BSOD
2003-07-31 14:45:15 UTC
Does someone know anything about it?? Is it true?
AzathothVenom
2003-08-01 18:47:17 UTC
Post by BSOD
Does someone know anything about it?? Is it true?
Probably not. Or may be it's a truism as in the funker vogt lyrics for
shaven, quite possibly the greatest song ever written.

Joe
vermin707
2003-08-01 21:07:00 UTC
funker vogt lyrics for
This I know for quite some time.
DJ Brain
2003-08-03 21:49:31 UTC
On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:45:15 +0200, "BSOD"
Post by BSOD
Does someone know anything about it?? Is it true?
I live in Copenhagen in Denmark the homecountry of Leæther Strip, and
I haven´t talked to Claus in a couple of years, not even heard
anything about him, so I don´t think so.
If he ever comes back he can play a re-union show at our club.
Well Birmingham 6 play a reunion gig at our club in March, so you
never know, he, he
Cheers

Brian

www.club-metropolis.dk