New Yelworc
Roy
2004-01-28 20:05:35 UTC
hey, I havn't been here in about 3 years or so, so if this has been asked,
my apologies. Has anyone here heard any of the new yelworc besides the one
song that has been posted for a while now? What are your opinions?
GunHed
2004-01-28 22:31:50 UTC
Post by Roy
hey, I havn't been here in about 3 years or so, so if this has been asked,
my apologies. Has anyone here heard any of the new yelworc besides the one
song that has been posted for a while now? What are your opinions?
Classic yelworC style. They haven't changed much over the years. The vocals
are slightly more demonic than I remember them being in the past. There's
another new track called "Vexilla" on the latest Zilloscope compilation "New
Signs and Sound" if you didn't already know. Being a big fan of yelworC I'm
really excited to hear the new album.

--
- ***@wetworksezine.com

Online Electronic Magazine