[Live] Dismantled Post Nuclear 2004 Tour - Arlington TX
djemptyx
2004-06-29 17:31:22 UTC
-

Mythos and Metropolis Records present,

POST NUCLEAR 2004 TOUR

This Friday - July 2, 2004

featuring original Live music performed by
Metropolis Records recording artist...

DISMANTLED

Also featuring special Live guest performances by...

Oblyvaeon - Electro-Industrial from Bethany, OK

Whore - Terror Industrial from St Louis, MO

-

We're set to have a hellacious time this Friday night out
at Mythos. We encourage all who can, to come witness
original industrial electronic music of the 3rd kind...
We are bringing in 3 talented artists for your ventilation and
enjoyment, 1 of which, Dismantled, is signed to one
of the largest industrial music record labels in America
at the moment -- Metropolis Records.
http://www.metropolis-records.com

-

Flyer: Loading Image...

-

Dismantled are emotive apocalyptic industrial dance music
obliterating the confines of current industrial dance
music trends. The songs have a substance to them that is
immediately evident upon the first listen. It all seems to
represent a psychological post nuclear age where naivety
takes a back seat to revealing emotional truths.
The sound is at once aggressive, percussive, energetic yet
accessible with an semi-alternative pop element about it
which will drive it deep into your brain and egg on the
desire to hear songs over and over...

Adrian White, whose past resume includes performing live
with Front Line Assembly and Delerium, will now be playing
drums for Dismantled during the tour. Dismantled are
touring to support their 2nd album (in stores now) aptly
titled, "Post Nuclear"
If your interest is piqued after reading all this then you can
find the new album right now at Tower Records here in
Dallas on Lemmon Ave.

Check out the sounds of Dismantled on the website at
http://www.dismantled.org

We have been informed that they will perform songs
from the previous self-titled album as well at this show
so for those of you who have followed the bands progress
to this point, prepare to be comprehensively entertained.

-

As a special treat for our guests, on the night of the show
we will also have two _incredibly_ talented artists vending their
unique wares...

Dark Candles - http://www.darkcandles.com

"...unique candles for those who have a penchant for the
macabre and the darker side of life. pure uncut fragrances,
highly concentrated through and through."

Artwith Designs - http://www.artwithlatex.com

"...hand-crafted original wearable latex art. feat. necklaces,
chokers, armbands, pasties & ties. no molds! ea. piece
signed by the artists..."

-

Show Details:

Friday July 2nd
Doors Open at 9 PM
17+ Welcome w/ Valid Picture I.D.
$5 21+
$8 Under

Location:

Division One Bar & Bistro
1725 East Division
Arlington TX 76011

Add Info:

- Free parking
- $2 wells til 10 PM w/ shot specials throughout the nite
- stronger pour on the drinks than before
- hookahs avail upon request
- clean restrooms, pool tables, 2 floors of live music,
djs and more
- we now serve food - check menu on the bar and tables

Note:

We highly recommend taking 183 through Irving to 360
and down to Division for those coming from the downtown
Dallas area on Friday night (esp. if the weather is bad)
There have been an annoying amount of traffic situations
on on I-30 around Cockrel Hill Exit lately.
So in order to make the quickest trip take the 183
route. If you require better directions then please shoot me
an e-mail at

djemptyx industrial-club com

-

For more information please visit Mythos on the web at
http://www.industrial-club.com

Thank you for your continued support in bringing original
music to the DFW area.
Per
2004-07-06 04:39:21 UTC
Post by djemptyx