Cyberden then, Cyberden now...
DJ Bat - Cyberden
2006-01-04 20:45:41 UTC
In 1986, The Cyberden BBS and soon afterwards "cyberden.com" was created.

There have been BBS's, Web sites, Concerts, Clubs, Bands, Record Labels,
Video Games and many other associations that Cyberden has created or been a
part of over the past 20 years.

Cyberden has been in Wired Magazine, Mondo 2000, Rolling Stone, Billboard,
Alternative Press, Boing Boing, Electronic Musician and many others.

Over the past several years however, it has been quiet on the Cyberden
front... until now.

http://www.cyberden.com/

Naturally, this won't be your average gaming center ;-)

Labels, artists and other artisians interested in distributing your wares at
our store, please contact me at info (at) cyberden (dot) com

Thanks everyone!

Bat
Richard Lamer
2006-01-27 09:05:41 UTC
Post by DJ Bat - Cyberden
In 1986, The Cyberden BBS and soon afterwards "cyberden.com" was created.
There have been BBS's, Web sites, Concerts, Clubs, Bands, Record Labels,
Video Games and many other associations that Cyberden has created or been a
part of over the past 20 years.
Cyberden has been in Wired Magazine, Mondo 2000, Rolling Stone, Billboard,
Alternative Press, Boing Boing, Electronic Musician and many others.
Over the past several years however, it has been quiet on the Cyberden
front... until now.
http://www.cyberden.com/
Naturally, this won't be your average gaming center ;-)
Labels, artists and other artisians interested in distributing your wares at
our store, please contact me at info (at) cyberden (dot) com
Thanks everyone!
Bat
There is nothing there but a link to a myspace blog. Oh yeah, Cyberden is
back, fer sure.. whoo hoo...