I am trapped in my parent's basement (Part 1)
Stevi7
2003-07-06 22:15:20 UTC
I am trapped in my parent's basement. Actually, my mom's basement.
My step father is a dick. I want to kill him. i stay in my room all
day and listen to VNVNation and Eminem and imagine myself making
gothic rap videos and insulting my mother. I hate everything. i hope
i eat 1000 big macs and down a bottle of Tylenol and die. I want to
cut my penis off. i tried to have sex with a goat. I have been here
for 2 weeks. i am not coming out. who cares if i graduate? paxil
sucks. shania twain can fucking die.

- angry young man
blakgarde
- angry young man
broken toy for a lonely girl
2003-07-07 06:01:19 UTC
Post by blakgarde
hell, i'll do a shot-o-rumpleminze for ya...
raised two lemon drops, a shot of jaeger, and a few coors light
drafts...
--
candle
mhm27x19 ICQ#34579920 AIM:zantetsuken76
http://www.brokentoyforalonelygirl.tk
phatmike
2003-07-07 06:43:44 UTC
Post by broken toy for a lonely girl
Post by blakgarde
hell, i'll do a shot-o-rumpleminze for ya...
raised two lemon drops, a shot of jaeger, and a few coors light
drafts...
....i'll raise that w/a litre of jamesons and a fifth of soco100.

oy, my sweat still smells like whiskey.

-mike
np: nothing
--
***@defmatch.com -->> check the new site! -->> http://www.defmatch.com
"i was supposed to be punished but there was nothing. no firey shower of
giant sheep in the sky that cares what i do. my life is meaningless!"
phatmike
2003-07-08 05:50:40 UTC
Post by blakgarde
hell, i'll do a shot-o-rumpleminze for ya...
raised two lemon drops, a shot of jaeger, and a few coors light
drafts...
....i'll raise that w/a litre of jamesons and a fifth of soco100.
oy, my sweat still smells like whiskey.
soco....southern discomfort man. that shit is the blood of the devil
(not to be confused with a shot called the blood of satan)...
so i've been told. i've never had problems tho. i mean, sure, i
almost fell off a boat, almost got kicked off the aforementioned boat,
almost got arrested for drunk and disorderly, almost ate a slice of
pizza which fell on the GROUND in boston (shush,) i almost died on
two other separate occasions....well at least that's what they tell me.
and that was all in ONE weekend, all due to soco100.

so....yeah. a lot of almosts, but so far no real problems...that i
know of ;)

-mike
np: nothing