Cabaret Voltaire CDs for sale?
Rubidium
2003-10-20 00:01:23 UTC
Hi, I'm looking for copies of "MIX-UP" and "RED MECCA" by Cabaret
Voltaire, and I'm not having much luck. Does anyone have
good-condition copies of these albums they would be willing to sell?
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-10-20 00:23:23 UTC
Post by Rubidium
Hi, I'm looking for copies of "MIX-UP" and "RED MECCA" by Cabaret
Voltaire, and I'm not having much luck. Does anyone have
good-condition copies of these albums they would be willing to sell?
I think Red Mecca was one of the rereleased albums that Mute recently
put out... not sure about MixUp though
--
. \ ` ' / .
._` __^__ '_. Loki Ambridous von Esling
Justified
curry wuerstel
2003-10-20 04:36:01 UTC
Post by Rubidium
Hi, I'm looking for copies of "MIX-UP" and "RED MECCA" by Cabaret
Voltaire, and I'm not having much luck. Does anyone have
good-condition copies of these albums they would be willing to sell?
both can be found new and for less than $10 a pop on Mute's site:

http://www.mute.co.uk/store.htm

mike
jackthetab
2003-10-20 06:05:57 UTC
MIX-UP is a great album.
--
kunst und wahnsinn,
jackthetab

#####\ _ /#####
#( )# | _( )__ | #( )#
##### | /_woof/ | #####
#" "# | ___m/I_ /_____ | #" "#
# O # |____#-x.\ /++m\ /.x-#____| # O #
#m.m# | /" \ ///###\\\ / "\ | #m.m#
#####/ ######/ \###### \#####
/___ http://www.capital.net/~soylent ___\
Rubidium
2003-10-21 13:27:47 UTC
Yeah, I heard that these two were their best, and I thought I should
try to get copies of them. None of the CD stores around me stock the
albums, and I've been watching ebay with no success.
jackthetab
2003-10-28 06:49:15 UTC
i havent been able to get my hands on the cd either.....
--
kunst und wahnsinn,
jackthetab