GLOW ROOM RECORDS New releases & restocks for this weekend!!
electrothreat
2006-07-28 20:19:44 UTC
Greetings all!

Glow Room Records t-shirts are now ready for purchase!!!
You can view them at www.myspace.com/glowroomrecords
All sizes, all styles!!!

NOW ONLY $15.00 WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!!

Order now @ www.glowroomrecords.com

+ NEW RELEASES & RESTOCKS +

Angelspit: Krankhaus
Hocico: A traves de mundos que arden DVD
Velvet acid christ: Wound
Terrorfakt: Teethgrinder
Stromkern: Reminders
Agonoize: Ultraviolent Six
Angelspit: Krankhaus
Unheilig: Astronaut EP
P.A.L: Modus
Dive Vs. Diskonnekted: Frozen EP
Zombie Girl: Back From the Dead
Caustic: Unicorns, Kittens and Shit
Various Artists: Noise Terror Volume One
Nitzer Ebb: Body of Work
And One: S
And One: E
And One: X
Scandy:13 Ways To Masturbate (CombiChrist side-project)
Enduser: Form without Function
Various artists: Infacted Volume 3
Grendel: SoilBleed Redux
Tactical sekt: syncope
Tactical sekt: Burn process
Tactical sekt: Geneticide
Alter Der Ruine: The ruine process
Sang.Rael: Seasons change and Illusions fade (LTD Digipak)

**Glow Room Records Has slashed all online prices!!!

The official website is now open for you to easily shop our online
store for everything underground your soul desires at new low
prices!

We are always up-dating our product database so if there's something
you're looking for and it's not posted or you have a want list then
just send an e-mail to ***@... and we'll gladly get it for
you!

Glow Room Records specializes in RARITIES! OUT OF PRINTS! IMPORTS!
Electro, Synthpop, Futurepop, Darkwave, Gothic, Industrial, Noize and
of course... EBM!!

We carry a wide assortment of rare band t-shirts,
accessories, DVD's, posters and stickers!

We at Glow Room Records thrive to serve the underground with
helpful, friendly and fast shipping service!

Glow Room Records is your one stop cyber shop
to the ultimate darkside!

Check us out by simply visiting:

www.glowroomrecords.com
www.myspace.com/glowroomrecords