you noise - any voice
jonh malkovitch
2011-08-17 18:29:15 UTC
http://soundcloud.com/younoise/any-voice

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AQ8DXLEY

mimus
2011-08-18 20:47:16 UTC
Post by jonh malkovitch
http://soundcloud.com/younoise/any-voice
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AQ8DXLEY
http://youtu.be/EMEv42W-Vck
http://youtu.be/WlPztw9fk40
http://youtu.be/EMEv42W-Vck

Definitely noise. Can't really judge it since I'm not a noise fan,
other than as _used_ in electro-EBM-- eg, the luvverly background loop
on Electro Assassin's "Haywire".

I had a Merzbow CD once, _Venereology_ <shudder> (is there something
wrong with him?).

Let there be RHYTHMIC throbbing.
jonh malkovitch
2011-08-18 23:13:44 UTC
Post by mimus
Post by jonh malkovitch
http://soundcloud.com/younoise/any-voice
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AQ8DXLEY
http://youtu.be/EMEv42W-Vck
http://youtu.be/WlPztw9fk40
http://youtu.be/EMEv42W-Vck
Definitely noise. Can't really judge it since I'm not a noise fan,
other than as _used_ in electro-EBM-- eg, the luvverly background loop
on Electro Assassin's "Haywire".
I had a Merzbow CD once, _Venereology_ <shudder> (is there something
wrong with him?).
--
Let there be RHYTHMIC throbbing.
it's noisy
don't care if it's noise or power electronic or other
it's my voice, this is what i want to say
you heard it
i thank you
mimus
2011-08-19 14:53:27 UTC
Post by jonh malkovitch
Post by mimus
Post by jonh malkovitch
http://soundcloud.com/younoise/any-voice
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AQ8DXLEY
http://youtu.be/EMEv42W-Vck
http://youtu.be/WlPztw9fk40
http://youtu.be/EMEv42W-Vck
Definitely noise. Can't really judge it since I'm not a noise fan,
other than as _used_ in electro-EBM-- eg, the luvverly background loop
on Electro Assassin's "Haywire".
I had a Merzbow CD once, _Venereology_ <shudder> (is there something
wrong with him?).
Let there be RHYTHMIC throbbing.
it's noisy
don't care if it's noise or power electronic or other
it's my voice, this is what i want to say
you heard it
i thank you
Genre-ascription can help people decide if they want to sample it or
not, and there are plenty of noise fans out there (including Erica
Dunham, apparently).

No insult intended, if taken.

--

Not even to Merzbow, who even occasionally vaguely throbs.