Who wants to see a film about Adolf fucking Hitler?
Tristan Miller
2005-03-15 23:50:36 UTC
Greetings.

In the Velvet Acid Christ song "Cyber Communists Plotting Red Revolt",
there is a sample of a man saying incredulously, "Who wants to see a film
about Adolf fucking Hitler?" Sounds like a clip from a film. Anyone know
where it's from? A Google search for "film about Adolf fucking Hitler"
doesn't turn up anything.

Regards,
Tristan
--
_
Soterro
2005-03-16 12:21:29 UTC
Post by Tristan Miller
In the Velvet Acid Christ song "Cyber Communists Plotting Red Revolt",
there is a sample of a man saying incredulously, "Who wants to see a film
about Adolf fucking Hitler?" Sounds like a clip from a film. Anyone know
where it's from? A Google search for "film about Adolf fucking Hitler"
doesn't turn up anything.
Chaplin (1992) - Charile (Chaz) Chaplin discussing with his brother Sid
the idea of turning the movie 'the Dictator':
Sid: Chaz, no one wants to see a movie about Adolf fucking Hitler!
Chaplin: I do!

HTH,

np: Parzival - Gottes Mund
Locke
2005-03-16 18:22:51 UTC
Please let me quote Tristan Miller...

|In the Velvet Acid Christ song ...

Oh my ... and I had hoped you would write about a strange sexual
encounter captured on film!

CU,
Locke

NP: Flux Information Sciences "Summer"
--
_ __ ___ _ __ ___ \\|||//
|____|\__/ \__\|_|\_\|___| \__=__/
| |
kronik666
2005-03-17 05:57:07 UTC
Dunno. Funny that I've found your question by searching for the same thing :DD

Anyway do you know a site where other VAC sample sources are listed?

thx,
kronik
2005-03-17 15:45:01 UTC
Are you fucking serious? Somebody would host a site like that?
ReVulse
2005-03-17 19:29:47 UTC
Post by kronik666
Dunno. Funny that I've found your question by searching for the same thing :DD
Anyway do you know a site where other VAC sample sources are listed?
thx,
kronik
There used to be a site that listed hundreds of films and the bands who
had sampled them - unfortunately it seems to have gone.

So I'm no help whatsoever.

#Andy#
Brent Colflesh
2005-03-17 19:54:02 UTC
Post by ReVulse
Post by kronik666
Dunno. Funny that I've found your question by searching for the same thing :DD
Anyway do you know a site where other VAC sample sources are listed?
thx,
kronik
There used to be a site that listed hundreds of films and the bands who
had sampled them - unfortunately it seems to have gone.
Yeah - info here:

http://www.side-line.com/forum/threads.php?id=4851_0_20_0_C

Regards,
Brent