AIDS
Suit C.
2003-07-24 00:52:05 UTC
KMFDM's song "Positive": Rock music's earliest statement on the AIDS
virus?

What world health concerns have been addressed by industrial music?
Is Merzbow more selective in choosing venues to perform in since the
outbreak of SARS?
rahim naelquaed aziz abdullah
2003-07-24 14:47:14 UTC
Post by Suit C.
What world health concerns have been addressed by industrial music?
Industrial music does not care about world health concerns.
you're an idiot, steve.
that is all.

--
lam.[e].ARRRRGH

"Not to mention the brilliantly titled "Untitled". It's like, whoa, it was
supposed to have a title, but then they gave it, like, an untitle. That's
deep."

_josh hammonds
Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
2003-07-24 15:42:39 UTC
Post by Suit C.
What world health concerns have been addressed by industrial music?
off the top of my head, the big obvious one is coil's release of
'tainted love' in 1985 -- the video PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE with irony,
and the record's proceeds went to an AIDS related charity.
Industrial music does not care about world health concerns.
DIE.
--
np: nothin'

AIM: WhoKilledtheJAMs
dukncovr at kmfdm dot com
http://www.rit.edu/~pmy5192
http://fleischbackstein.iuma.com
http://brb.whereshitler.com

g4sm4sk: oh yes, according to the brb site,
you are going to be in the Electronic Music
Hall of Fame in Tamaqua, PA
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-07-24 16:43:43 UTC
Post by Paul's penis is HELL, boy.
Post by Suit C.
What world health concerns have been addressed by industrial music?
off the top of my head, the big obvious one is coil's release of
'tainted love' in 1985 -- the video PUNCHES YOU IN THE FACE with irony,
and the record's proceeds went to an AIDS related charity.
Industrial music does not care about world health concerns.
DIE.
There's an a;GRUMH song off "Too Many Cocks Spoil the Breath" or the LP
with the CD on the cover whose name escapes me that sounds like a big
rant about safe sex and using condoms or something. It's quite disturbi
ngly funny actually.
--
. \ ` ' / .
._` __^__ '_. Loki Ambridous von Esling
Justified
Loki Ambrodious von Esling
2003-07-27 22:13:51 UTC
_A hard day's knight_. I think the CD was called _A hard knight's day_ but I'm
too lazy to check any further than my pile of LPs.
Ah yeah. that's it. Glad to know that I was correct in song analysis for
once
--
._` __^__ '_. Loki Ambridous von Esling