EBM Playlists 03/28/07
e***@hotmail.com
2007-03-29 01:20:22 UTC
EBM can be heard Thursday nights from 10pm-12am (EST) (Toronto) on
CIUT 89.5 FM and in real time at http://www.ciut.fm Inquiries and
requests can be made at ***@ciut.fm

EBM is on myspace.com!!! check us out at http://www.myspace.com/ebm89_5fm

CIUT FM's weekly top 10 electronic (RPM) music chart can be viewed at
http://www.ciut.fm/charts.php This chart is compiled every week and
posted online Fridays at http://www.ciut.fm Based on top 10 airplay
of releases in the radio station's music library.

EBM 03/22/07: Featuring new releases Assemblage 23: Binary,
Combichrist: What the fuck is wrong with you people and DJ Bert Final
Mix.

ARTIST- TITLE- SELECTION
Assemblage23- Dissappoint- Guilt
Seabound- Double-Crosser- Traitor (extended)
Servants of Apopcalyptic Goat Rave- Servants of the Apopcalyptic Goat
Rave- Glowstyx for the Dead Children
DJ Bert set--------------------------------------------------
Hysteries- Maschinenfest 2006- Zen
Wumpscut- Body Census- Dear Ghoul
Funker Vogt- City of Darkness- Spielen
Laibach- Amerika- Leise Starten
Implant feat. Anne Clarke- Audio Blender- Was it Always this Way
The Retrosic- Revolution- The Night Crawler
Straftanz- Straftanz-
Combichrist- What the Fuck is Wrong with the People- Fuck that Shit
Polarkreis- Achtzehn- Somedays Sundays
Assemblage 23- Binary ep- Club Mix
Assemblage 23- Binary ep- Fluorescent Skies
Lounge- Elegance- Everyday (Djno Barret Radio Edit)
Fractured- Dependance vol 2- Cold Eyes (reprise)
Headscan- Lolife 2- Lolife
Orphx- Insurgent- Threshold
Glenn Love- Belle Epoque- Iceland
Combichrist- What the Fuck is Wrong with you people- Electrohead
Pleasure the Priestess- Demonstration A- Rear View Mirror (sound demo)
Delica- The Chemical Rift- Succumb

EBM 03/29/07: EBM's special 9th Anniversary special featuring clips
from rare interview features, live recordings, past shows and guests!
A Show not to be missed.

Vielen Danke!

Sophia.
mimus
2007-03-30 19:54:02 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
[...]
Assemblage23 sounds like they intend their name to refer to Front 242 and
Front Line Assembly-- is their music around there anywhere, in style and
quality?
Post by e***@hotmail.com
EBM 03/29/07: EBM's special 9th Anniversary special featuring clips
from rare interview features, live recordings, past shows and guests!
A Show not to be missed.
I was looking at your "The essentials of EBM" two-hour-show playlist
intended to be a "best of genre" show, at

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=38041780&blogID=216123231&MyToken=e0cadb83-0b08-4cf6-9f6a-95477ba796e9

Of the groups I know, few indeed of course, I agree that "Warlock" is the
best cut off _Rabies_ (although I'm not sure that's SP's best song), but
I'm a little surprised by it being third in sequence, since it has always
had as pronounced a valedictory or final or finale feel to me as "Rodent"
off the same album has an introductory feel, what with that preliminary
boomshuffle boomshuffle boomshuffle boomshuffle . . . : You might not play
"Warlock" last, but it should work best close to the end of a sequence,
and anything after it should seem even more final-- unless, of course, you
want to end with a bang, contrasted with the foregoing (so much for
programming in the abstract) . . . .

I was even more surprised by there being nothing from F242: I mean, c'mon,
there's no groups less worthy of including in your two-hour show than
them, or weaker tracks than "Crushed" or "Serial Killers Never Kill Their
Girlfriend" or "GenEcide" off _(Fuck) Up Evil_? ("Crushed" might well be
F242's most beautiful song, unless it be the overwhelmingly powerful Final
Trump of "Sacrifice", with a strong late bid by "7Rain").

But these playlists are interesting as always.
Let there be throbbing.
mimus
2007-04-02 00:57:22 UTC
Post by e***@hotmail.com
[...]
I meant, of course, _(Evil) Off_ . . . .

The drunken monkey!