Frontline Assembly CD Collection For Sale!!!
JebblyG
2005-01-26 16:55:42 UTC
On eBay, going very, very cheap:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4070533890

9 CDs from the giants of Electronic Industrial and EBM. All in
absolutely perfect condition and never played. The titles are as
follows:

Epitaph (Full Length Limited Edition Album from 2001)
Implode (Full Length Album from 1999)
Fatalist (6 Track CD featuring remixes from Front 242, Haujobb,
Aqualite and more)
Columbian Necktie (4 Track EP - includes the Tim Schuldt remix)
Plasticity (Classic 3 Track CD Single from 1996 featuring "Zero" remix
by Haujobb)
Prophecy (5 Track EP)
Comatose (4 Track EP)
Circuitry (4 Track EP including remixes from Biosphere and Haujobb)
Everything Must Perish (3 Track CD)

All except one are still shrinkwrapped as purchased and unopened.
"Columbian Necktie" was without shrinkwrapping when purchased new.
Locke
2005-01-26 18:25:34 UTC
Please let me quote JebblyG...
|On eBay, going very, very cheap:
|http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/...

Hi ... I'm interested, who would say no to a bunch of CDs for cheap,
even if they're crap. But the damn ebay site is broken, every time I
entered my maximum bid of 3 quid it gave me an error message.
If we could circumvent ebay and you can send the CDs to me, I'll send
the money to you. But only if you pay for shipping.

CU,
Locke

NP: Cop Shoot Cop "White Noise"
--
_ __ ___ _ __ ___ \\|||//
|____|\__/ \__\|_|\_\|___| \__=__/
| |
Brent Colflesh
2005-01-26 20:46:44 UTC
Post by Locke
Please let me quote JebblyG...
|http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/...
Hi ... I'm interested, who would say no to a bunch of CDs for cheap,
even if they're crap. But the damn ebay site is broken, every time I
entered my maximum bid of 3 quid it gave me an error message.
If we could circumvent ebay and you can send the CDs to me, I'll send
the money to you. But only if you pay for shipping.
CU,
Locke
To be fair, he should probably throw a couple of bucks in the package he
sends you as well...

Regards,
Brent