industrial synth-pop
Doug
2003-12-16 03:43:41 UTC
a lot of the new ebm/industrial synth-pop music sounds the same. every now
and then there comes a long a new song that stands out from the rest of the
genre.

avant-garde
avant-garde
avant-garde

now and then a new song comes a long that stirs my soul, turns my world
upside down, makes me wonder and dream.

industrial/synth-pop...the new blues of the cyber generation.

-doug
Martian Kyo
sombody's entusiastic.
mimus
2003-12-18 03:33:39 UTC
On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:55:49 +0100, Martian Kyo
Post by Martian Kyo
Post by Doug
a lot of the new ebm/industrial synth-pop music sounds the same. every now
and then there comes a long a new song that stands out from the rest of the
genre.
avant-garde
avant-garde
avant-garde
now and then a new song comes a long that stirs my soul, turns my world
upside down, makes me wonder and dream.
industrial/synth-pop...the new blues of the cyber generation.
sombody's entusiastic.
Someone oughter be. Everybody here seems 'bout dead.

--
np: Mark 13/Kinetic (yeah, right)
np for real: Haujobb/Polarity, Vertical Theory

Keef
2003-12-18 11:29:43 UTC
Post by Doug
a lot of the new ebm/industrial synth-pop
Industrial synth pop???

Wash your mouth out with soap and water young man!
Locke
2003-12-18 20:40:49 UTC
Please let me quote Keef...
|Industrial synth pop???
|
|Wash your mouth out with soap and water young man!

Ahem ... what would you classify tracks like Throbbing Gristle's "AB/7A"
as?

CU,
Locke

NP: The Edge with Michael Brook "Captive"
--
_ __ ___ _ __ ___ \\|||//
|____|\__/ \__\|_|\_\|___| \__=__/
| |
Keef
2003-12-19 10:28:56 UTC
Post by Locke
Please let me quote Keef...
|Industrial synth pop???
|
|Wash your mouth out with soap and water young man!
Ahem ... what would you classify tracks like Throbbing Gristle's "AB/7A"
as?
Synthpop done by an industrial band. Wash your mouth out with soap and
water young man!
2003-12-22 10:42:13 UTC
Post by Doug
a lot of the new ebm/industrial synth-pop music sounds the same. every now
and then there comes a long a new song that stands out from the rest of the
genre.
Can you be anymore specific what product you are actually talking
about? I wouldn't mind hearing some new genuinely listeneable
industrial gay disco...
Keef
2003-12-23 15:49:00 UTC
Post by ...
Post by Doug
a lot of the new ebm/industrial synth-pop music sounds the same. every now
and then there comes a long a new song that stands out from the rest of the
genre.
Can you be anymore specific what product you are actually talking
about? I wouldn't mind hearing some new genuinely listeneable
industrial gay disco...
Well, I wouldn't personally call it industrial, but it's difficult to
get more gay EBM disco than Beborn Beton.
Todd Clayton
2003-12-23 20:59:27 UTC
Post by Keef
Well, I wouldn't personally call it industrial, but it's difficult to
get more gay EBM disco than Beborn Beton.
Zeigenbock Kopf!
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
will he ever receive either. " - Benjamin Franklin
Keef
2003-12-29 10:02:48 UTC
Showing support head?
Veni Vidi Exii
2004-01-01 02:35:27 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
Post by Keef
Well, I wouldn't personally call it industrial, but it's
difficult to get more gay EBM disco than Beborn Beton.
Zeigenbock Kopf!
My sig file says it all.
--
-Chris
"The 80s sucked in the 80s, and they still suck now."

"For that much man-on-man power, you had to step over into the
German industrial theme, the most manly music of all time."
- Hans Bunschlapen, of Zeigenbock Kopf
Sean
2004-01-04 06:22:30 UTC
Post by Doug
a lot of the new ebm/industrial synth-pop music sounds the same. every now
and then there comes a long a new song that stands out from the rest of the
genre.
avant-garde
avant-garde
avant-garde
now and then a new song comes a long that stirs my soul, turns my world
upside down, makes me wonder and dream.
industrial/synth-pop...the new blues of the cyber generation.
-doug
Being an outside observer to the scene, this statement is not relevent
to me. I always dig in to boundary trancending electronics. If I can't
find anything avante-garde, i just dig up more Project Pitchfork. i
think its the people that are stale. people gotta start dishin out
some new idea's. i would if i knew anything about music tech.
-Sean
2004-01-05 10:26:38 UTC
Post by Keef
Well, I wouldn't personally call it industrial, but it's difficult to
get more gay EBM disco than Beborn Beton.
Ooh! You know me so well!

Actually my copy of "Pop Artificielle" by Lassigue Bendthaus is still
in the mail - so maybe that could help for starters. Been waiting for
it for quite a while in fact... don't know if I already should start
chewing my fingernails for excitement or not.
Locke
2004-01-05 23:42:16 UTC
Please let me quote ......
|Actually my copy of "Pop Artificielle" by Lassigue Bendthaus is still
|in the mail - so maybe that could help for starters. Been waiting for
|it for quite a while in fact... don't know if I already should start
|chewing my fingernails for excitement or not.

Just chew!

CU,
Locke

NP: The Residents "Demons Dance Alone"
--
_ __ ___ _ __ ___ \\|||//
|____|\__/ \__\|_|\_\|___| \__=__/
| |
2004-01-07 10:15:23 UTC
Post by Locke
Just chew!
... but I'm a vegetarian!

Oh by the way - and this is completely off-topic with this thread -
but have you by any chance written a review for Winterkälte's
"Structures Of Destruction" in the past? Cause I also ordered that one
too and the only review I could find for it in the web was written by
somebody called "Lonely Locke". You?

Of course I'm terribly sorry for making the assumption that you could
even be lonely, but anyway... you can find it at:

http://www.lunakafe.com/moon31/de31.php
Locke
2004-01-07 20:23:23 UTC
Please let me quote ......
|Oh by the way - and this is completely off-topic with this thread -
|but have you by any chance written a review for Winterkälte's
|"Structures Of Destruction" in the past? Cause I also ordered that one
|too and the only review I could find for it in the web was written by
|somebody called "Lonely Locke". You?

Yeah, that's something I wrote quite some time ago. Nice to see that
some people still seem to find it helpful ...

CU,
Locke

NP: Wire "Pink Flag"
--