Raison d'etre
Drew
2003-12-01 09:45:39 UTC
Anyone else picked up _Requiem_ yet?

Seems to me to me to continue rather in the vein of "Wasteland", the
last track from _The Empty Hollow Unfolds_. The monks are certainly
less prevalent this time, so anyone who found the last one a little
over the top in places shouldn't fear. Actually... the whole release
is more understated. There certainly isn't the same level of noise and
discordance that was present in the last one.

In any case, despite being a lot less "in your face", it seems even
more beautifully composed. In my opinion, this guy just fucking oozes
with talent.

Best save up for a decent pair of cans before bothering, however.

Cheers,
Drew
rivetmike
2003-12-01 17:22:42 UTC
Post by Drew
Best save up for a decent pair of cans before bothering, however.
Cheers,
Drew
On a completely unrelated note (apologies),this is not the Drew that I
met in South London on Saturday night and then proceeded to lose the
e-mail address of,is it? If not,apologies and I shall go back to
lurking.

Rivetmike
Drew
2003-12-02 09:10:11 UTC
Post by rivetmike
On a completely unrelated note (apologies),this is not the Drew that I
met in South London on Saturday night and then proceeded to lose the
e-mail address of,is it? If not,apologies and I shall go back to
lurking.
Yes indeed it is... ahh... lovely Morden! Can't say I'm itchin' to go back...

Cheers,
Drew
Keef
2003-12-03 09:40:36 UTC
Post by Drew
Post by rivetmike
On a completely unrelated note (apologies),this is not the Drew that I
met in South London on Saturday night and then proceeded to lose the
e-mail address of,is it? If not,apologies and I shall go back to
lurking.
Yes indeed it is... ahh... lovely Morden! Can't say I'm itchin' to go back...
Cheers,
Drew
I've got a few mates that live in Morden... And they were having a party Saturday...

You don't know Matt and Emma do you?
nicolas chevreux
2003-12-04 13:53:55 UTC
On 3 Dec 2003 01:40:36 -0800, ***@hotmail.com (Keef) wrote:

(...)

What are you doing posting on usenet, Mr Keef? Get your ass to Berlin
now. :)

Nicolas
-
Ad Noiseam:
http://www.adnoiseam.net
-
Recycle Your Ears
http://www.recycleyourears.com

mimus
2003-12-01 19:09:40 UTC
Post by Drew
The monks are certainly
less prevalent this time, so anyone who found the last one a little
over the top in places shouldn't fear.
LOL

Bring on the whales!

--
np: Mark 13/Kinetic (yeah, right)
np for real: Haujobb/Polarity, Vertical Theory