[Audio] Real Synthetic Audio - New Show Online
Todd Clayton
2004-05-18 04:43:13 UTC
Man, the pile of indie discs is really starting to well... Pile up. I
swear I'll get to them all over the next couple of weeks, I've just had
little time to listen to music what with the new fish tank and all. But
fear not!

This week's show features stuff from Namnambulu, Apoptygma Berzerk,
System Syn, Z-Prochek, The Retrosic, Collide, Monofader, and Soul
Circuit. Enjoy the show!

http://www.synthetic.org - Time for bed. Zzzz...
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
| Todd Clayton aka DJ Todd | Real Synthetic Audio |
a horrible warning." - Catherine Aird
Keef
2004-05-18 15:54:22 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
Man, the pile of indie discs is really starting to well... Pile up. I
swear I'll get to them all over the next couple of weeks, I've just had
little time to listen to music what with the new fish tank and all.
You'll have to see if you can grow lobster in there..

mmm...

lobster...
Todd Clayton
2004-05-20 13:42:43 UTC
Post by Keef
You'll have to see if you can grow lobster in there..
mmm...
lobster...
Oh no. I've created a monster.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
Keef
2004-05-20 16:56:38 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
Post by Keef
You'll have to see if you can grow lobster in there..
mmm...
lobster...
Oh no. I've created a monster.
Nah, there's no way I'm paying British prices for lobster, think
Canadian numbers but in pounds!
------------------------------
www.sharpsinjury.net
to email me remove the "-"
Todd Clayton
2004-05-20 17:53:15 UTC
Post by Keef
Nah, there's no way I'm paying British prices for lobster, think
Canadian numbers but in pounds!
Jebus.
--
+---------------------------------+--------------------------------+
Keef
2004-05-20 18:40:28 UTC
Post by Todd Clayton
Post by Keef
Nah, there's no way I'm paying British prices for lobster, think
Canadian numbers but in pounds!
Jebus.
Great Jebus indeed!
www.sharpsinjury.net