Pain Konsept?
DJ Darkheart
2004-04-19 16:57:24 UTC
Hi All,

Has anyone heard from the group Pain Konsept in the past few years? I
heard that Velvet Acid Christ produced an album for them a few years
ago but it doesn't seem to be available anywhere. Does anyone have it
or know how to get a copy of it? I really liked the tracks on
Exoskeleton and Culture Shock.

Thanks.
DJ Darkheart
Wayne R
2004-04-21 13:43:54 UTC
Post by DJ Darkheart
Has anyone heard from the group Pain Konsept in the past few years? I
heard that Velvet Acid Christ produced an album for them a few years
ago but it doesn't seem to be available anywhere. Does anyone have it
or know how to get a copy of it? I really liked the tracks on
Exoskeleton and Culture Shock.
Thanks.
DJ Darkheart
I had a copy of the CD ( which was never released).But I donated it to a
local college radio show.The only other copies that I am aware of existing
were owned by Oren ( Pain Konsept),Sage ( Culture Shock Magazine),Bryan
(VAC) and a few others who were given advance copies.Oren pretty much went
into drum n bass direction and disappeared from doing any music.Too bad.
WKR