Paul Abramson
r***@gmail.com
2005-04-28 14:57:43 UTC
Please tell me what you think of him, and why. Thank you.
WKR
2005-04-28 17:11:52 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Please tell me what you think of him, and why. Thank you.
Not really much into Creationism here myself but you could try
alt.talk.creationism and ask there what they think of him.

:WKR:
r***@gmail.com
2005-04-28 18:31:09 UTC
You have either misread my question about Paul Abramson or you're
trying to be cryptically funny. If you are trying to be funny, please
explain.
Crudbreeder
2005-04-28 19:09:56 UTC
http://www.creationism.org/topbar/editorbio.htm
WKR
That is who I thought initially.
WKR
2005-04-28 19:57:12 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
You have either misread my question about Paul Abramson or you're
trying to be cryptically funny. If you are trying to be funny, please
explain.
Two different people with same name.Your inquiry must had been for the
VanRichter Paul Abramson if google results are reliable.
http://vr.dv8.net/interviews/vr_int3.html

I completely forgot about him as I do not get his labels spam anymore.I
thought his name was Paul " The ripper" Abrams.Or maybe that is Dan Abrams
of the legal cable news show. Appears the Van Richter Paul Abramson had
quite a fan club of admirers.

:WKR:
Girl <last name>
2005-05-04 18:29:01 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Please tell me what you think of him, and why. Thank you.
You talking about Mr. Van Richter? If so, he's a &^%$$£ing, &^%"*-:::>*^%
&^%$%^.

Girl.