ID this song Pigface played
Josh Hammonds
2003-11-21 23:29:33 UTC
Saw Pigface last night in Atlanta. Good show, but at least half the songs
they played weren't Pigface songs, so now I'm scrambling every which way to
try and figure out what they played. In particular, I'm trying to figure
out what song it was that Fi Killpatrick (the chick with the Betty Page
haircut) sang near the middle of the show. It was pretty fast and kinda
punky, with a couple of slow parts where it was mostly just her singing
something like "everything's wonderful, everything's wonderful." I'm
thinking it might be a song by her band, Dragster, but I can't seem to find
any info on them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Josh Hammonds
---
<]]]*>
Rivethead Extraordinaire
"When I grow up, I want to be a Transformer."
A.G. Pennypacker
Kirkando
Stergo
2003-12-02 17:02:16 UTC
hey Josh,
I caught Pigface in Ft.Lauderdale and the song that
Fi sang on that night is called "Redneck".
Here's Dragster's webpage http://www.soundofthedrags.com/home.asp

-stergo