Blimey mcBlimey of the clan McBlimey
Keef
2008-10-17 14:49:57 UTC
Christ! This is deader than alt.anal.seepage

I blame Todd. He probably sprayed this group with his corpse-piss in
order to ensure a slow lingering death!
mimus
2008-10-17 17:30:58 UTC
Post by Keef
Christ! This is deader than alt.anal.seepage
I blame Todd. He probably sprayed this group with his corpse-piss in
order to ensure a slow lingering death!
Am I to take it the above is your idea of a post likely to reinvigorate
the group?
Let there be reviews of recent throbbing.
Keef
It's more likely to work than talking about industrial music or gigs.
mimus
2008-10-25 13:43:30 UTC
Post by Keef
Post by mimus
Post by Keef
Christ! This is deader than alt.anal.seepage
I blame Todd. He probably sprayed this group with his corpse-piss in
order to ensure a slow lingering death!
Am I to take it the above is your idea of a post likely to reinvigorate
the group?
It's more likely to work than talking about industrial music or gigs.
Try a review of some recent throbbing and see what happens.

If anything has throbbed recently.

The genre needs the paddles put to it.
Let there be thr--CODE BLUE
j***@hehxduhmp.org
2008-10-30 14:50:23 UTC
Post by Keef
It's more likely to work than talking about industrial music or gigs.
Or posting radio show playlists, 99.9999% of the traffic here.