Neubauten on CBS?
f4ll3n4ng3l23
2004-04-22 03:23:07 UTC
Pardon the de-lurk.
I was recently watching CSI on CBS (Episode 87 "Bad to the Bone") and
approximately 20 minutes and 18 seconds into the episode there is some
EXTREMELY Neubauten-sounding background music (interesting because one of
the characters is using a jackhammer). I have not heard the latest
Neubauten album, so I don't know for sure that it IS Einsturzende Neubauten.
Can anyone give me a yay/nay?
And if not Neubauten, then who is it?
Many Thanks!
uoYFoMRoFTSeWoLeHTMaIaMTHeLoWeSTFoRMoFYou<
Girl
2004-04-22 15:22:23 UTC
Post by f4ll3n4ng3l23
Pardon the de-lurk.
I was recently watching CSI on CBS (Episode 87 "Bad to the Bone") and
approximately 20 minutes and 18 seconds into the episode there is some
EXTREMELY Neubauten-sounding background music (interesting because one of
the characters is using a jackhammer). I have not heard the latest
Neubauten album, so I don't know for sure that it IS Einsturzende Neubauten.
Can anyone give me a yay/nay?
And if not Neubauten, then who is it?
If you pay attention to the credits at the beginning of CSI, you'll see that
the music is by Graeme Revell - formerly of original Industrial legends SPK
who were doing the noise thing for two years before Einstuerzende Neubauten.

Girl.
M.Orgillon
2004-04-22 19:28:17 UTC
Post by f4ll3n4ng3l23
Pardon the de-lurk.
I was recently watching CSI on CBS (Episode 87 "Bad to the Bone") and
approximately 20 minutes and 18 seconds into the episode there is some
EXTREMELY Neubauten-sounding background music (interesting because one of
the characters is using a jackhammer). I have not heard the latest
Neubauten album, so I don't know for sure that it IS Einsturzende Neubauten.
Can anyone give me a yay/nay?
And if not Neubauten, then who is it?
Many Thanks!
Yeah i hard that also, it was way EN sounding, i was also wondering
the same thing when i watched CSI, i did some research to find out and
came up empty on any info, but i would bet money it was Neubauten.

-Org,
Girl
2004-04-22 19:42:10 UTC
Post by M.Orgillon
Post by f4ll3n4ng3l23
Pardon the de-lurk.
I was recently watching CSI on CBS (Episode 87 "Bad to the Bone") and
approximately 20 minutes and 18 seconds into the episode there is some
EXTREMELY Neubauten-sounding background music (interesting because one of
the characters is using a jackhammer). I have not heard the latest
Neubauten album, so I don't know for sure that it IS Einsturzende Neubauten.
Can anyone give me a yay/nay?
And if not Neubauten, then who is it?
Many Thanks!
Yeah i hard that also, it was way EN sounding, i was also wondering
the same thing when i watched CSI, i did some research to find out and
came up empty on any info, but i would bet money it was Neubauten.
Ooops, some more research has shown that Revell only does CSI: Miami, John M.
Keane does CSI. He has a website - http://www.jmkeane.com/, it might be worth
asking him about the piece. I always thought Revell did both, because the
incidental music is similar.

Girl.
f4ll3n4ng3l23